Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should have a thread for movie purchases that we are ashamed of (in fact, I might have a look at my collection tonight to see if I have anything that fits that criteria).
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Starterup.

Pretty sure I could embarrass myself very quickly there.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just finished watching Thirst, found this movie to be strange and challenging. Found the wife to be unlikeable. Let the Right One In is far better.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ang Lee sucks balls after he crapped out the Hulk movie.

1. Sundance films have better CG.
          2. The Hulk dogs = Rediculous
          3. Was that supposed to be Absorbing man? WTF?
          4. Jennifer and Eric did some of their worst acting ever.
          5. Ang Lee went into hiding out of fear to due me wanting my ten dollars back from seeing that shit feast he calls a film.
          6. Then he made Broke Backmountain. That just complements FAIL!

The rest of the fail I have purged from my mind. But maybe like Howard said I need to see it again since I had huge expectations for that movie.

Nortons Hulk owned Ang Lee's though, no contest, KO. IMO

PS Punisher is the Anti-Hero, thats why he is a vigilante. Hulk is a Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde character that is conflicted. Ang Lee tried to create a deep Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon story with Hulk. He had a good heart about it just a shitty story line. Either way Norton fixed it.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Stan Lee is a dick.
          Truth!

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          But Spidey is supposed to be an everyday man. He's the nerd that became a super hero.
          That's why I can relate. Now when do I get super powers?

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          But Cap had a manly man chest.
          You have a manly man chest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            TANGO AND CASH > OVER THE TOP > THE GAUNTLET > HERPES > PURPLE RAIN
            So true it's scary.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Tango & Cash is classic. I have never seen Over the Top.

Comment

• The crazy arm-wrestler guy drinks motor oil. Motor Oil!!!!!!!
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You need to see that movie Phat. Robert Loggia is a goddamn prick in it. It's glorious.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There may be a split-personality undercurrent as well. Sometimes Stallone is Hawk, other times he's called Hawks. Deep!
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• One of my greatest regrets is not seeing this at the New Bev when it was screening. I heard the place went nuts.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Currently watching Best of the Best as I do alot of data entry. And guess who just showed up? Kane "motherfucking Jason Vorhees" Hodder. And he's fighting Chris Penn. I forgot how ridiculous this movie is. And the fact that James Earl Jones is acting along side Eric Roberts is great.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Currently watching Best of the Best as I do alot of data entry. And guess who just showed up? Kane "motherfucking Jason Vorhees" Hodder. And he's fighting Chris Penn. I forgot how ridiculous this movie is. And the fact that James Earl Jones is acting along side Eric Roberts is great.
                          James Earl Jones: Best Kung Fu coach ever. Lulz.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh shit. And now it's the deep introspective part with Tommy riding his crotchrocket thinking about how the guy he needs to fight is the one that killed his brother. Complete with shitty 80's powerballad. Much love.

Comment

• Didn't he like drop his ice cream or some shit? God I love Best of the Best.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                Didn't he like drop his ice cream or some shit? God I love Best of the Best.

Totally. And TWIST! Darth Vader was Tommy's bro's coach. REDEMPTION IS NEEDED!

Comment

Working...
                                X