Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Plural? You know more than one Asian?
    There are Asians in Minnesota ya know. Ever hear of the Hmong? And that one Japanese guy from Fargo.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Plural? You know more than one Asian?
      I do and you guys really aren't convincing me that you're not all part of some super secret plan to really all turn into Voltron to attack America at a pre-designated time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I figured Rob would have to go to Japan to see more Asians. Cause that's where Godzilla is from...
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• That is true. Fucking Gojira.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            I do and you guys really aren't convincing me that you're not all part of some super secret plan to really all turn into Voltron to attack America at a pre-designated time.
            Sir, is my laziness not apparent enough?

Comment

Sir, is my laziness not apparent enough?

That's just what you want me to think. And then BLAMMO! YELLOW LION!

Comment

• Don't you mean Green Lion?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  Sweet Zombie Jesus.
                  Ha!

Told you so. (re. Trick R Treat)
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• MWAHAHAHAHAH! SEE YA SOON BANKERRRRRRR!*

*Nothing But Trouble is now on insta-view...good day, sunshine.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES!

Comment

• The Joe Strumer flick. The Future is Unwritten? Very good, but the lack of Strummer interview footage made me sad.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I was sorta disappointed on that front.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yep I concur.

Comment

• The Hills Run Red. It was pretty good. The last fourth to third is what saves it.

Comment

• Currently watching the first disc of Angels in America, Patrick Wilson is fucking amazing in this.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X