Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
    Dylan Moran is an Irish treasure on par with Roy Keane and Andrea "The Hottest Corr" Corr.
    Bernard Black is a saint.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Godfather" on Christmas day, as planned.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• NOW: The Point
        Later: Forbidden Zone
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Point = the weird ass French cartoon?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            The Point = the weird ass French cartoon?

Canadian cartoon.

Ringo Starr narrates, while Harry Nilsson sings. It's where the song "Me and My Arrow" comes from.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Caught the Fighter on X-mas, enjoyed it quite a bit. Amy Adams in see-through lingerie didn't hurt, either..
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                Canadian cartoon.

Ringo Starr narrates, while Harry Nilsson sings. It's where the song "Me and My Arrow" comes from.
                Ah, haven't seen it in at least 20 years. Didn't realize it was Canadian. Or that Ringo narrates. I have the VHS somewhere at my dad's place still.

Comment

• 'The King's Speech' this afteroon. Absolutely loved it from start to finish. I was genuinely surprised at just how damned FUNNY the film is.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    'The King's Speech' this afteroon. Absolutely loved it from start to finish. I was genuinely surprised at just how damned FUNNY the film is.

I saw it this afternoon too Matt! I agree- I laughed out loud quite a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      Amy Adams in see-through lingerie didn't hurt, either..
                      How is this not on the internet somewhere?

Anyway, I inadvertently had a Ray Stevenson Film Fest. I believe Vin would be proud (WHERE IS HE?!?!?):

PUNISHER WAR ZONE- Still pretty ridiculous. Still pretty awesome.

THE BOOK OF ELI- Looks awful cool but the story was pretty terrible. Even Oldman phoned it in.

THE OTHER GUYS- This is fuckin' hilarious. McKay and Ferrell haven't missed yet. Wahlberg was the perfect partner for this thing. So good.

And I also saw KNIGHT & DAY. Quickie review: piece of shiiiiiiit.

Comment

• Watched Step Brothers today. It is still brilliant.

Comment

• Watched The Insider again, still brilliant.

Christopher Plummer owns as Mike Wallace.

Also watched episodes of Parks & Rec. I can see why Randall likes Ron Swanson.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ron Fucking Swanson is the greatest thing about that show. Duke Silver FTW.

Comment

• Funny thing is, if you have Ron Swanson wear some chainmail. You get Bennett from Commando.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Ron Fucking Swanson is the greatest thing about that show. Duke Silver FTW.
                                YESSSsss.

Duke Silver = WIN
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X