Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast and Furious. Wasn't too bad. The opening was fucking awesome, then the rest followed. The whole time we were just adding our own dialogue that somehow involved the word "Bra" in to it. I swear, you could do like 70% of that flick in nothing but different inflections of the word "Bra". And that would be glorious. But it was decent. It entertained us. Yet it wasn't as great as the 2nd one. Seriously, that movie is too fucking hilariously awesome. Bra...

Monsters, Inc is okay, but it's always at the bottom of my Pixar list. It's not the last one, as Cars takes that spot, but it's ahead of Bugs Life.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• District 9. Um....yeah. Yeah. That's about all I've got. I kind of feel like my brain is going to turn against me and eat me from the inside out...
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• in a good way I hope. Otherwise, SHUN! :P
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Someone needs to edit a 30 second version of the first movie with nothing but "bra's" that would be hilarious. Fast and furious that is.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hell Ride.

My brain is now smaller, and has a chemical dependency problem.

Fuck you, Larry Bishop.

I'm gonna go watch Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. At least they had the decency to get Tom Sizemore and Danny Baldwin in on the sleaze party. Madsen alone isn't enough, nor is the appearance of the old guard of Davey Boy Carradine (who gets offed in the most ironic way in recent film history...unless Vic Morrow said "We've been at this set-up for the last three hours. Someone just kill me already...") and Dennis Hopper.

Though Vinnie Jones' Amurrican accent has to be heard to be believed.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched about 20 minutes (Felt like an hour) of We are Wizards. Some things I noticed.

1. Harry and the Potters are two guys out of high school. What I think CJ was talking about was that Draco and the Malfoys are two guys that look like in their 30s.

2. The two brothers who are are 4 and 7 or some such? Those parents are awesome allowing artistic creativity to flourish. They aren't saying the kids are geniuses, just letting them have some fun.

3. The Adult Swim guy is putting on an act. He says that his audio books are done in the vein of someone who is crazy.
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-31-2009, 08:00 AM.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Exactly regarding those kids. The fact that Ceej said they shouldn't have any encouragement was mindboggling. Those kids were having a blast.

And now you see what I mean in regards to me asking Ceej if he actually watched that fucking doc.

Comment

• I can see how he got confused about the first point. Mainly because one of the guys from Malfoy joins The Potters as a durmmer.

But still, the stuff he said about those kids? Honestly? Pretty cunty.

And where in the fuck does it get mentioned that they're home schooled? Granted, I couldn't get through the documentary because I massively don't give a shit. But it doesn't appear that way with that family.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-31-2009, 08:09 AM.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fireproof.

Possibly one of the worst movies I've seen this decade.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is that the Kirk Cameron flick?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• if it is, it's fucking hilarious. Well it was when I was hammered and yelling at the tv.

Comment

• A few...
                          - Halloween 2; at the Magic Johnson Theatre, went for the whole "experience". Movie sucked IMO, but there were some cool kills and shit

- War, I think Corey reviewed it earlier...whatever it was a bad action movie. But it had Statham and Luis Guzman.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• *dons Hazmat suit*

The Blues Brothers. Eh. 45 mins too long. I laughed a bit. Landis can shoot a car chase well. Fisher was hot. Belushi and Aykroyd were pretty awesome. Probably won't watch it again.

Comment

• It does depreciate in value the further along in life you decide to watch it.

GG, N00b.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I can see that. Also I watched the director's cut I guess. All I know is that movie didn't need to be 2.5 hours long. AT ALL.

Comment

Working...
                                X