Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well not when I was 11, I saw it 2 years later I believe. We had the VHS and I was a latchkey kid. WIN.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Haha. Yeah, I know it's a bad movie (but great dammit!), I know he's not the second coming in it, but goddammit I have some great memories tied to that movie. Mostly touching my first vagina during it. haha
      Well, yeah. That's a good reason to remember it fondly, I guess.

Me, I have fond memories of 'Joe VS the Volcano' because my girlfriend wanted to give me a blowjob. She chickened out on doing it in the theater, unfortunately. Not wanting to deprive her of her happiness, we left the show mid movie and hit the car.

GREAT movie.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• *golf clap*
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *Looks at Rob and Judas*

I really pissed away my younger years.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That was college for me, Ed. Nothing happened for me until college...I was a late bloomer.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yeah, I was a whore in my younger years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                That was college for me, Ed. Nothing happened for me until college...I was a late bloomer.
                Same for me, my man. Same for me.

But trying to envision Rob as some kind of male pimp way back when. Man must've been laying more pipe than the local water utility.

Comment

• haha. Not like I was a pimp, I just happened to enjoy women that enjoyed sexual activity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    haha. Not like I was a pimp, I just happened to enjoy women that enjoyed sexual activity.
                    There are guys who don't? If they exist, they shouldn't have citizenship.

Comment

• DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION

'Nuff said? Though surprisingly, it actually has a few laughs in it. Chow's character comes as close as the movie gets to nailing quirky Japanese humor. Could have used an extra 20 minutes or so (god help me) because as is, there isn't enough build up to the climax and lots of moments there don't feel "earned"..

Yeah, I just said a movie called Dragonball Evolution didn't earn a character moment. Fuck my life?
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I made up alot of ground in college, though. Joining a fraternity was the best decision that I ever made in college.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                          DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION
                          Jesus, Trejo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                            DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION

'Nuff said? Though surprisingly, it actually has a few laughs in it. Chow's character comes as close as the movie gets to nailing quirky Japanese humor. Could have used an extra 20 minutes or so (god help me) because as is, there isn't enough build up to the climax and lots of moments there don't feel "earned"..

Yeah, I just said a movie called Dragonball Evolution didn't earn a character moment. Fuck my life?

So bad it's entertaining to watch?

Are we talking Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat levels here?

Comment

• Time After Time. I remember seeing that when I was like 6 or 7. The first really bloody movie I ever saw.

Comment

• It's quite a few rungs lower than Street Fighter or MK (both of which I enjoy quite a bit)

I wouldn't even say it's as entertaining in its failure as Legend of Chung Li. There's no one as hilariously awful as Kline was, or the outrageous Bison baby-tearing/woman-boxing moments that really made that film a laugh-riot. If they did more with Piccolo or monkey-Goku it might have hit those levels, but it's a more straight-forward turd, sadly. Maybe on par with MK Annihilation?
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X