Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously man...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bryan, you're on serious fail watch right now.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• seriously. Spaced is a personal thing to me, so by you slagging it, it's like you're slagging Lesley and I.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll try again...Maybe I've been rushing through it or watching it too late...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Bryan, you're on serious fail watch right now.
            Jesus B, what's the deal here. Don't do this.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Dude, the art one is one of my faves.

Must be the zombies. Or the twiglets creating violent tendencies in Tim.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Exactly. ep3 is the best of the first season IMO.

Just watched Clerks 2 (it's been a Smith week for me)

Love this movie still. Resonates with me and holds a special place in my heart as this was the first movie Lesley and I ever saw in the theater.

Comment

• It amazes me, that no one goes out and beats Randall's ass through that entire movie.

And I will admit, the audience went nuts as Elias discovered himself during the donkey show.

Comment

• Will re-start tonight...gosh
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Got that right B, and you're going to keep watching until you like it. Someone get the Clockwork Orange chair ready, just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        It amazes me, that no one goes out and beats Randall's ass through that entire movie.
                        Why? He's the same Randall from the first one.

Comment

• It just seems way WAY more amped up, this time around. Especially the whole "Porch Monkey" thing.

Comment

• HAha. His reasoning was great though. Either way, I still dig this movie. The only shit part, is the fact that Kevin put his wife in it. She's fucking hideous and can't fucking act.

Comment

• I just remember seeing this and Scanner Darkly in the dank hot summer of '06.

Of course I remember the first film I saw when I went to college. One Hour Photo.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-30-2009, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                                I have been watching it at home, heavily inebriated BTW, and I'm still not catching all the humor. The Art/Zombie ep. was OK....I'm still waiting for the heavy LULZ
                                Wait... so you're saying that you didn't find ANY of it funny while inebriated? Fuck man, it's even funnier when you're in that state. You're basically saying you don't know pop culture if you're not "catching all the humor".
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X