Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could be wrong on this, but I don't think that military academies in the US have the same stigma as British boarding schools when it comes to homosexuality. Hazing is a different matter.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
      I could be wrong on this, but I don't think that military academies in the US have the same stigma as British boarding schools when it comes to homosexuality. Hazing is a different matter.

Speaking as someone who has known quite a few cadets, it does have the stigma.

It tends to get just as violent as is shown in IF.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wow, I honestly did not know that. Well then, yeah...setting it in a military academy would probably be the best way to make an American version of 'If...' if you were going to attempt it.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• So I just saw Muppets take Manhattan again.

Fuck was it sad when they broke up the gang and went their separate ways.

Rizzo was awesome as always, being the fry cook.

As for the rest of the rats: THEY WERE SKATING USING BUTTER, MAN! CRAAAAAZY!

(Just to keep the comments and discussion balanced, this had to be entered into the lexicon.)
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still love that bit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just found out that The Lawnmower Man is coming to my place tomorrow. IT'S ON!
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You're havin' relations with Fahey? Or Frewer...?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  I just found out that The Lawnmower Man is coming to my place tomorrow. IT'S ON!

Wait, what? The movie? Or as in Jeff Fahey will be at your place? Cause if it's Fahey, I demand an autograph. haha
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The movie, ya bastards. Fahey wouldn't be coming to my place. Now Gary Cole on the hand. He's welcome anytime.

Comment

• TERRIBLE movie. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE movie. Fahey's acting as a full retard is horrendous.

Comment

• YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH.

Comment

• Watch yourself Judas. Insulting Fahey around here is like shitting on the pope. Don't be a martyr. Just acknowledge it and move on.

In fact, join me in supporting the awesomeness of Gary Cole. You are however able to choose the actor of your choice as your idol of worship.

Comment

• Haha. Yeah, I know it's a bad movie (but great dammit!), I know he's not the second coming in it, but goddammit I have some great memories tied to that movie. Mostly touching my first vagina during it. haha

Comment

• And the VR stuff was pretty fucking amazing in it back in the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Mostly touching my first vagina during it. haha
                                You were touching vag at 11? You suave bastard.

Of course that movie highlights the 90s obsession with gyroscopes. What the hell was Gen X thinking?

Comment

Working...
                                X