Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit. I still haven't gotten around to finishing that flick.

DAMN MY EYES.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      Is this a DTV movie I should avoid, Hocken. If so, thanks for the heads up.

I really REALLY have to proof read what I write.

And should you really be cursing yourself Russ for not watching Southland Tales? I don't think a sane man could get through that movie without heavy, heavy drinking.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        I really REALLY have to proof read what I write.

And should you really be cursing yourself Russ for not watching Southland Tales? I don't think a sane man could get through that movie without heavy, heavy drinking.
        Sir, I am not one of those sane people. But the latter portion of that statement is how I shall carry out my viewing experience.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched the new Harry Potter flick last night. I really enjoyed it. It's one of the funniest Potter films and, even without much action, was hugely entertaining. What I like the most was the feeling that this was it for these kids; these were the last moments of happiness they are experiencing before everything goes to shit. For all the light scenes the characters had there were moments of darkness. Kinda felt like the calm before the storm.

It's going to be a long 16 month wait before the next one rolls around.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Someone that I know that watched Harry Potter said it was overrated and that Transformers 2 was way better. Ahahaha.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of the Harry Potter flicks, except for the 1st and 3rd ones.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• @ Viet: Was it that loony co-worker you spoke to me about?

@ Rob: Forget it then. If you haven't been paying close attention to the series so far, then this film will just confound you. I'm sure it would still be fun, but you'd have so many questions afterwords.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Watched the new Harry Potter flick last night. I really enjoyed it. It's one of the funniest Potter films and, even without much action, was hugely entertaining. What I like the most was the feeling that this was it for these kids; these were the last moments of happiness they are experiencing before everything goes to shit. For all the light scenes the characters had there were moments of darkness. Kinda felt like the calm before the storm.

It's going to be a long 16 month wait before the next one rolls around.
                  Sounds like I'm gonna dig it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh, I never planned on seeing this movie. I'm sure we'll rent it at some point because Lesley likes em. I've seen em all, they just don't do anything for me. Except the first one. That one is fucking awesome.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You should like it Russ. Have you read the books?

Comment

• Oh yeah. Potter nerd over hurr.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          @ Viet: Was it that loony co-worker you spoke to me about?

@ Rob: Forget it then. If you haven't been paying close attention to the series so far, then this film will just confound you. I'm sure it would still be fun, but you'd have so many questions afterwords.
                          Haha. Nah. It was someone else. I swear though. Everyone I work with enjoyed Transformers 2. What the fuck?! Hahaha.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Nerdious, I have the same problem over here. It's fucking mind blowing that anyone could have enjoyed Transformers 2.

Comment

• Still haven't seen it, but I bet I'll dig it with lowered expectations and when I can drink the whole way through it.

Comment

• Still haven't seen it either. It just seems like a complete fucking waste.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X