Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. But it's worth it.

Not like last time. That wasn't even real Special K. I felt so violated.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      Also: saw Blade Runner on blu over at a buddy's house yesterday.

There's no going back for me. I must have a blu player. Even if it means prostitutin'.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just went overdrawn in my account to get mine...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
          Do you mean Blu Ray players or male prostitutes?

Also, I just saw the first episode of Eastbound and Down. It's awesome.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It gets way better, Ed.

I can't issue an opinion on it yet but I started watching BLUE DEMON at lunch. It's DEEP BLUE SEA except the experiments on the sharks aren't to cure Old Timers Disease, it's to engineer them to protect our shores from the TER'RISTS! Motherfucking Fahey is going to appear, I believe in the Thomas Jane role.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              It gets way better, Ed.

I can't issue an opinion on it yet but I started watching BLUE DEMON at lunch. It's DEEP BLUE SEA except the experiments on the sharks aren't to cure Old Timers Disease, it's to engineer them to protect our shores from the TER'RISTS! Motherfucking Fahey is going to appear, I believe in the Thomas Jane role.
              OMG. MUST SEE.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Saw half of the Prestige last night...Fucking great flick, Jackman and Bale kick all kinds of ass and Johansson whores it up as usual. Plus Bowie as Tesla is epic plus 3. Looks great on Blu too...will have full report tomorrow when I finish it.

Comment

• Prisetege is a good film. Up until the ending, man was I irritated by that.

Comment

• I agree with Hocken. If they just kept the ending vague like the book, it would have been great. BUT NO! Everything needs to be explained.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I got close last night, but got really tired and didn't want to miss anything. I may need to watch it again from the start to make sure I catch everything.

Comment

• It's not so much the explanation but what goes on with Bale's character really pissed me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Prisetege is a good film. Up until the ending, man was I irritated by that.
                          Is this a DTV movie I should avoid, Hocken. If so, thanks for the heads up.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                            Is this a DTV movie I should avoid, Hocken. If so, thanks for the heads up.
                            lulz.

Comment

• By the way, where the hell is the pimps=no suicide post? I remember it fondly...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it's still there. pimps = no suicide I love my tag.

Comment

Working...
                                X