Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at work. No biggie.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Does that mean they hooked you up with the "alternative endings" as well?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Just watched Wolverine.

I wish I had an adamantium bullet so I could shoot myself and erase the film from my mind.
        You heard what was said. There's no excuse.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He got paid to see it. So I can't give him too much shit. I wish I got paid when I saw it. Play the game Ari. IT's fucking dope.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            He got paid to see it. So I can't give him too much shit. I wish I got paid when I saw it. Play the game Ari. IT's fucking dope.
            I would rather pay to NOT watch the movie. What a waste of time. Hahaha.

Comment

• There is one little ending after a minute of credits which has no point, then the scene after the credits was so goddamned hilarious I nearly loafed my pants.

It was not supposed to be funny.

I did like the Blob though.

Comment

• This POS better be available with all the fucking endings on Netflix's instant view the day it comes out on DVD.

Comment

• Why the hell do you want to watch it?

Comment

• I had four hours to kill yesterday. I wanted to see Observe and Report but they canned the matinee so they could put wolverine on an extra screen. My options were 1) see Wolverine or 2) read comic books in my car for three and a half hours. I went for option 2. I'm sure I chose wisely.

I just watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was great. Choosing between Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell borders on Sophie's Choice territory.

Comment

• Haha. That whole post is made of WIN grave.

We watched Aliens Directors cut (well half of it last night). I think I've come back around to loving the hell out of this movie. I believe in some podcast I had said that Cameron ruined the franchise or that it didn't age well. Well I was right on one part, it doesn't age that well, but it's a fun fucking movie still, and I love the hell outta it again.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched the first 20 mins of Van Helsing this weekend before the wedding, and wow, just bad all around. I remember hating the shit out of it in the theater but I must have forgotton just how bad the CG was. Fucking ridiculous.

Also, CG Werewolves = shit...always.

Comment

• Good christ man, why? I have enough common sense not to see that movie. Of course I tried to watch Crow 4. So what do I know?

I also saw State of Play, solid movie. Mini-series is way fuckin better and old people, like teenagers are a plague in movie theaters. They can get fucked with the rest of them.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Me and the boys watched Blues Brothers on Saturday, epic as always.

Transporter 3 last night...meh, definitely the worst of the series.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I haven seen that Transporter or the second one. I own the first and dig it though.

Comment

• The second one is fun for the ridiculousness and the third one seemed like it tried to be too serious. The first is by far the best and the second one is cool. The third is very average. I think they forgot that what makes the franchise awesome is the over the top action. This one was lacking compared to the first two.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X