Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely.

I was like "WHAT THE FUCK'S A SHIT SUE DOIN' IN THE WOODS!?"

Then he promptly turned it into a giant exploding jello-mold.

Man...I may have to see that again.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously, I think I may just love that stupid fucking movie.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The King of Comedy

De Niro at his most unsettling and delusional.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• THE X-FILES 2- I really liked it. Connolly was somewhat underused and I didn't like Peet but it was good to see Mulder and Scully back at it. Gillian Anderson is one of those babes who looks better the older she gets.

Comment

• I'll finish it later this week but I started watching The Nomi Song via instant view.

I now hate performance art. And the guy looks sort of like Christian Slater.

Comment

• Simon Says. Watch it. Learn it. Love it.

haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dr. Giggles. The movie is chock full of lame medical jokes. Best part was when the kid emerges out of his mother's body. Fantastic.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Watched Little Shop of Horrors. Audrey 2 had some awesome lips.

Also watched Inside Deep Throat. Linda Lovelace had an awesome gag reflex.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Linda Lovelace had an awesome gag reflex.
                    A non-existent one?

Comment

• Bingo!

Comment

• That's a pretty good documentary. Incredibly fucked how Reems gets...well reamed by the justice system. Especially with how fuckin nuts some of the prosecuters are.

Comment

• I can't believe they found him guilty. What a load of ass.

Comment

• in my doc favs for sure

Comment

• Quantum of Solace...I can't complain I like explosions. So what if it's not traditional...I was amused.

King of Kong...I waited way to long for this movie. So great, and fuck Twin Galaxies and Billy Mitchelll

B-Boy Nation...kinda cool documentary if you're into hip hop/breakdancing...Russ...

Zach Galafanakis instant view comedy thing...re watched in NY, enjoyed it this time.

Young Guns 2...not sure how I forgot Slater was in this...cool movie, interesting story, nowhere near as good as the first one.

Gentleman's Agreement...classic with Gregory Peck, deals with Antisemitism. Great film, recommended if you want to be a film snob for a day.

...that's all I can think of for now, also finally caught up on the Venture Bros...and most of South Park. Time for some more Instant View and DVR clean up...
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• ET. The original version. Not the lame "I wanna be like Lucas!" version that was released a bit ago.

Much love for this flick. Such a great movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X