Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Shorty. I love the hell outta this flick. One of my favorite Travolta roles. It's just too damn bd that Be Cool was a big pile of fail.

Gene Hackman is fucking great in this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gotta see that/those still....

the new FT13...cool flick, stupendous tits FTMFW...cool references throughout. Worth a watch for sure.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Except for the stupid ending. I swear, it better be a dream that chick has.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And for the record, DeNiro IS still relevant...

Comment

• haha.

Comment

• And that's not even fair comparing DeNiro and Fahey, there are few men as great as Fahey....Fahey went back in time and fucked DeNiro's mom...so essentially Fahey is DeNiros true father...see below

Comment

• You sir are full of win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Get Shorty. I love the hell outta this flick. One of my favorite Travolta roles. It's just too damn bd that Be Cool was a big pile of fail.

Gene Hackman is fucking great in this.
                  Don't worry, Be Cool sucked as a book also.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hurt Locker.

Jeremy Renner is Riggs 2.0.

Anthony Mackie is Murtaugh 2.0.

And that white kid is Joe Pesci's annoying ass character, Leo Getz, 2.0.

(Sorry, no Rene Russo/Patsy Kensit...*sadface*)

They are: trapped on the toilet (the desert), rigged to explode at anytime, where diplomatic immunity means jackfuckallshit.

But in all seriousness, it was an incredibly taught and intense film. Definitely the sort of action set-pieces that have all of the weight and drama that has been lacking so far this summer (although TermSalv had a pretty great opening scene). Unless you enjoyed the digitized shit-streak that was Transprolapsedasses 2: Reamed and Fallen, complete with minstrel show.

I wish this had a wider release. Played to a packed house today at the matinee. Crowd really seemed into it.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• However, there is no wailing sax. And believe me, you wouldn't want it.

Those sniper scenes, holy shit.

Comment

• Yeah.

Fuckin' Lenny shows up, but has no SQUID recs to pawn. It is the desert after all.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit, Lenny is in that? I love that guy/.

*edited to add: I've never even seen a trailer for this flick. I fail. haha

Comment

• He is, but briefly. You'll understand why. Same with Ed Exley.

Comment

• Last night we watched Baghead. It was entertaining. I hate anything thats in the woods. Freaks me out!
                              Also, a few parts were a little confusing...but oh well.

Comment

• Toy Soldiers. fuck yes. Sean "I'm a badass in this" Astin and Wil "I wear a sweet ankh earring" Wheaton. Plus it has awesome sidekick crazy white guy with spectacles in it. Much love for this flick. It's up on instant and I recommend it. Man, I flashbacked to when I was like 11 years old watching this. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X