Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG. BEST FINAL BATTLE EVER. HOLY SHIT. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH/.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This movie made no narrative sense at all, but goddamn, I will be watching this again. Although I was watching it while working, so I may have missed a key plot point. But I seriously doubt it. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You saw the pickaxes so I think you got all the plot you needed.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And the dog scene. So fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Revenge of the Nerds 2. Much love for this movie. I know it's fucking stupid, but I enjoy the hell outta this one and the first one.

Comment

• Gotta love the wise drunk sage that teaches Booger, poor-man's Judge Reinhold, and Brad Whitford's douchebag fratboy performance.

And Courtney Thorne Smith pre-Belushi taint.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just love that movie so much. Fucking A man. And totally regarding the poor-man's Judge. Holy shit. That's a perfect way to describe him.

Favorite nerd? Lamar

Second fav: Booger.

Comment

• Saw that in the theater.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......what?!?!?

Comment

• Just finished the first disc of the last season of The Shield.

I also just started A Knight's Tale. Probably will finish it tomorrow. Funny seeing Wash as a redhead.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Friday The 13th. Pretty cool. Nice boobs. Ending was silly. Which guy was the one who had the girly scream I read about?

Comment

• The blonde douchebag.

And yes, that ending is still stupid. If only for the fact the mask is on.

Comment

• Simon Says. Drunk.

It was goofy as hell to begin with, but once Crispin appeared in the gillie suit, I fuckin' died laughing. So retarded, yet I couldn't look away.

And the fact his truck screamed whenever he turned it on was awesome. Just so much silly-ass shit in this movie.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Totally. The fucking dog scene. haha. and his giant steampunk aiming mechanism for the axes are great.

Comment

Working...
                                X