Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been so long since I've seen that flick. I may have to get it on blu at some point.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It is still a movie I can watch and never get tired of...much like Freaked.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Best PT movie? I'm leaning towards yes....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Word.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd have to say yes. I haven't seen There Will be Blood yet and I HATED Magnolia.

Fuck, Boogie Nights and Magnolia are actually the only films of his I've actually seen.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I will never EVER forget the Alfred Molina belting out "Sister Christian" in his underwear while his asian boy toy throws firecrackers scene.

Not to mention said movie filmed in my neck of the woods.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Currently working through Grosse Pointe Blank. I really like the movie but I just couldn't get over the fact that the plot takes place during a ten year reunion. I'm sorry, but EVERYONE in that movie do not look or sound like they're in their late 20s.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I tried watching that movie. I know it's supposed to be great. But I couldn't handle that much Cusack.

Comment

• Nothin' wrong with that flick (though the first few drafts of the script were much much darker).

Aside from Minnie Driver.

PivenLarge was awesome. As was Bob, the jock asshole with his "thoughts".
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Doubt ****
                      Choke ***

Comment

• ...so back to the name thing, can I be B Es? like BS get it....

- Watching the Laker Game, stressful as hell....
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I wasn't a fan of Choke for the most part. Jeff, what did you think? I thought Rockwell did well, but it was kind of meandering.

Comment

• Watched The Aristocrats last night. I love the joke but we here on the 'caust say worse things on a daily basis. Loved how Saget kept cracking himself up while trying to tell it. And the footage of Godfrey telling it at the roast was gold.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I tried watching The Long Good Friday last night (This is now the second time that movie's disc has been shot to shit). A fantastic british crime movie with Bob Hoskins and young Helen Mirren.

I may need to get this on dvd (Mainly so I can watch the film in its entirety). Plus, it features Pierce Brosnan in an non-speaking role as a hitman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I wasn't a fan of Choke for the most part. Jeff, what did you think? I thought Rockwell did well, but it was kind of meandering.
                                I went into it fresh not having read the book, like I hadn't with fight club, so I had no expectations other than it being funny.

Rockwell is a personal favorite actor who I think can carry a movie. But the other characters in it are good as well. His friend, his co-workers, his fellow sex addicts, the patients at his mothers hospital. Great job. It got a little confusing at parts but not enough to lose my interest.

FYI: Paz de la Huerta is fucking sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X