Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Don't be ashamed Ed. No one loves you like you.
    Got that right.

I also finished Blood Simple. Fantastic transfer. A great simple movie. You could see the potential from the Coen Brothers right then and there.

However, a warning for everyone. You see Dan Hedya shirtless.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      He's made some decent films. It's just that when he makes a piece of shit, it's a grand, epic, monsterous piece of shit.
      And then there's A Time to Kill.

Kinda mediocre, all but for how hot Ashley Judd looked and also Sam Jackson's great proclamation in the court room.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Forgot about that one. Pretty good.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh shit...almost forgot about Nikky Katt's awesome racism-powered mullet/Jack Bauer the Klansman.

Nevermind. Not as mediocre as I remember.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Cabin Fever. This is a flick I like to watch once a year to remind myself how awesome it is. Eli made one funny and fucking horrifying film with this one. So much more effective than Hostel.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Cabin Fever. This is a flick I like to watch once a year to remind myself how awesome it is. Eli made one funny and fucking horrifying film with this one. So much more effective than Hostel.
              Thank you. I never got where the hatred came in regards to this movie. It was bizarre as hell, scary and gruesome. I bought it unseen one day and loved the hell outta it. Wonderfully bleak ending too. Overall I think it's a more satisfying film than either of the Hostels.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• People that hate this movie don't enjoy horror movies. IT's as simple as that.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It really is one of the better horror movies to come out this decade, right next to Wild Hogs.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• True. So true.

Comment

• Some people were turned off by the homophobic message sent toward the squirrel community.

OOOOH FACED!
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. Gay squirrel! And Eli as Grimm was great. Same with the Deputy.

"Heyyy, Partyyyy Mannn..."

Comment

• Watched He's Just Not That Into You last night with Lesley. eh. It's like 4 -5 romantic comedies in one movie...that goes on for 2+hours. It did it's job. I liked ScarJo, BenAff, BradCo, JenCo and JusLo in it though. I fucking hated DrewBar in it though. Seriously, horrible. Otherwise it didn't offend me. And if you are forced to watch it, ScarJo gets partially nude, so there is that.

Comment

• Does that make you RoHug?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• RoHug for the win bitches!

Comment

• And Lesley would be LesPu hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X