Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Troll City was incredible. So much of that would be CG if any other person was directing. I think Del Toro and Favreau are the last guys working who want to keep practical effects alive.

Comment

• Now imagine if Del Toro would have gotten a crack at the prequels....

*shivers*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Which prequels?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Star Wars....der...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just watched Teeth - thank God for that girl she has her "condition".
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
              Just watched Teeth - thank God for that girl she has her "condition".
              how was it? i've been wanting to watch that.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Meh - it was pretty ridiculous. It made me laugh a few times.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Yeah, it was pretty fucking stupid. We did laugh though.

Comment

• Alpha Dog, with JT...ridiculous, sad fucking story.

We Own the Night...great story, crazy flick, great acting...highly recommended if you like cop/crime dramas...Eva Mendes looked nice in this for a change.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• grass. i myself do not smoke marijuana but i found myself getting upset about the propaganda and the amounts spent by the government. will anyone ever tell me why this is worse then anything else one can purchase over any counter? i don't get it.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Blame Nixon.

Comment

• Most of Sweeney Todd, fucking DVR cut off the last 20 or so minutes. I'm honestly loving it so far, really cool flick/musical.

ID4...Welcome to Erf...got it free on Blu, meh...Will Smith dropping shitting one liners and Bill Pullman as the president. What escapes me is how hot Jeff Goldblum's wife in this was, yet she doesn't do much acting...

House of Sadaam PTs.1 & 2, Interesting Biography type flick. Watching this is so uncomfortable, you never know who is going to get killed next. Way more intense than any gangster/mafia flick.

Eagle vs Shark...so awkward, cute, blah blah blah...Had some hilarious moments. This is the grown up version of Napoleon Dynamite. Not really a date movie, but worth a look (if you have absolutely nothing else to do).
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Street Trash: Fucking pure trashy greatness. I loved the crazy 'Nam Bum King, the game of keep-away, the viper effects. I need to watch the doc now; it's longer than the damn movie.

Marley & Me: Got pulled along by my girl to see it. Bored me to death. Must have been at least 18 hours long. Ending was good at least; emotional without being forced. Still, I had no interest in the two main characters and didn't give a shit about their delightful little lives.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: I loved the hell outta it. I felt it had a great story and Benjamin was a fantastic character. That may have been due more to the amazing technical achievement of make Pitt look like a little old man more than anything, though. When Pitt finally did look himself, I found myself not being as interested in him. But overall the film kept a great pace, being nearly 3 hours long but never becoming boring. Cate Blanchett looked great as a redhead. If you like Forrest Gump or Big Fish, I highly recommend. But fuck the hummingbird B.S.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Tried watching Sweeny Todd. Fuck that. Turned that shit off within like 15 mins. We were bored as shit. Musicals are not our favorite flicks.

Bad Santa: Still love this fucking movie. Lauren Graham is hot, John Ritter is hilarious, Billy Bob and mini-CJ steal this flick. So mean spirited and my favorite Christmas time movie.

Comment

• Bad Santa is fantastic. Watched it on Christmas with the fam a few years ago.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X