Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must re-watch soon...wasn't it recently released on Blu?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• It may have been. But I'll never get over the fact I made an American Pyscho reference at work and this girl I know got it. It was strange.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Terminator 2 on blu. Was good, but I still stand by my assertation that T1 and T3 are more fun. I swear, I burned myself out on T2 when I was a kid. Some kickass chase sequences still and the CG still holds up for the most part. Although, the blu disc I had said it was the director's cut and there were no extra scenes. I was dissapointed as I told Lesley that Reese shows up. Oh welol.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched Sicko last night. This country is seriously full of fail. The only real problem I had with the film is that because it's coming from Michael Moore, I don't know how true the "glorious" health care systems of Canada, France, and England actually are. There has to be some kinda drawback, but Moore never really mentions any.

Either way, fuck insurance companies and fuck the pill makers. It's all about greed here, without a doubt.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Couldn't watch Sicko. It pissed me off too much, and Michael Moore's "journalistic integrity" is in question.

Watched Alien last night. Loud. It was awesome.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I hated Sicko. I fucking hate Michael Moore.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't like the loaf either, but I never really doubted how fucked up our health care system is.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh totally. Our health care system (along with educational system) is a fucking joke.

Oh snaps! Hedwig is on instant! yaya!

Comment

• Added. Heard its good. True?

Comment

• I know you'll find this shocking but I didn't care for Hedwig. If I want my gay/glam music movie, I'll watch Velvet Goldmine.

And as for actual movies I just watched. I just watched The Detective with Frank Sinatra. Pretty good, it's of its time. But I had never seen a Sinatra movie before. Plus, the movie features perhaps the most hilarious (Not meant to be so at the time) incident of gay panic, I've seen.

Coming up next: Blood Simple.

Comment

• Hedwig is way better IMHO. The songs are fucking great.

Comment

• I understand that. I just remember not really enjoying it all that much when I saw it in high school. Never really cared to watch it again.

Although that was the first movie in which I kept confusing Ryan Gosling with Michael Pitt. And I think that's because both are in Murder by Numbers.

Comment

• I've just never been a huge fan of Velvet for some reason. And I really should love it, but it's just kinda eh for me. May have to give that one another watch.

Comment

• I'm not saying Velvet is the greatest thing ever. But I can enjoy it for what it is. And because of Jonathan Rhys Meyers. And because Batman gets fucked by Obi-Wan on a roof.

Although I never got the Oscar Wilde fixation nor the whole "Cherries" thing. Never got an explanation on that stuff.

Comment

• It is on instant as well. Never saw the whole thing. Just random sodomy and Ewen McGreggor staring off into space remembering said sodomy fondly.

Comment

Working...
                                X