Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hated the dumb Nun shit from the second one but it has the best scene in all of flicks imo. The scene where they are talking to the kid (or parents it's been awhile) and there is a chair out of focus in the background. You see shit moving/changing but it never focuses on it. It's just in the back ground and out of focus. Fucking love it. The third is trash.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THE CONJURING and SINISTER are really both top notch recent horror/thriller films.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The only issue I have with Sinister is the dumb end thing. But past that, it's a bunch of fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sinister 2 is real good at making you mad, and bad at everything else.

Comment

• Sinister was SO GOOD.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• watched 28 DAYS LATER last night. That kicked all sorts of major ass.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Hell yeah.

sequel, not so much though

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  watched 28 DAYS LATER last night. That kicked all sorts of major ass.
                  I remember getting early screening tickets for this, like a month before it released, and knowing NOTHING about it. The entire theater left buzzing and I couldn't stop telling people to go see it immediately.

Comment

• Might rewatch it with the kids.

Army of Darkness.

They liked it a lot. Well, they loved Ash. The FX are really fucking dated.

Comment

• 28 Days Later has one of the best shots when he's just walking across the bridge and there IS NOTHING around him. The Walking Dead tried that and it didn't work as well. And yeah, the sequel sucks even though I dig Robert Carlyle a bunch.

American Werewolf in London - Still fucking one of the best horror/comedy mashups ever. Everything works and is still amazing.

Doctor Sleep - DC cut - Still Flanagan's best movie and thing he's ever done. Ouija 2 is right below, but goddamn this movie rocks so hard. Rebecca Ferguson is soooooooooooo hot.

Comment

• Barbarian. Holy shit I was not prepared for this movie. Watched that first trailer a few months ago and then made sure not to watch anything else. Best possible outcome. This movie kicked my ass with how great it was. HIGHLY recommended. It's on HBO max.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Barbarian. Holy shit I was not prepared for this movie. Watched that first trailer a few months ago and then made sure not to watch anything else. Best possible outcome. This movie kicked my ass with how great it was. HIGHLY recommended. It's on HBO max.
                          It's my favorite horror movie of the last few years. Maybe since the Dr. Sleep DC.

Comment

• Yeah it was real good. Reminded me of Urban Gothic from Brian Keene.

Comment

• oh shit, it's on HBO Max? I know what I'm watching then. I know zero about it so I'm pumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                oh shit, it's on HBO Max? I know what I'm watching then. I know zero about it so I'm pumped.
                                Please report back.

Comment

Working...
                                X