Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    We were actually talking about Tenet Saturday because it popped up on HBO. It's really nice to look at, but if you think about it for 30 seconds it's miserable. I did appreciate the "where's my hot sauce" scene in the kitchen.
    I guess I’m weird, because the more I think of it, the more I like it. Like, a LOT. It’s not Inception, but fuck me that was good. Still think Nolan is one the most interesting and ambitious director there is.

The Banshee of Inisherin.

Yep. The combination of Martin McDonagh, Gleeson and Farrell is probably the best one in decades. It’s a sad movie. It’s a great movie.

5 out of 5 Inanimate Fucking Objects for me.

It reminds me, I completely missed 7 Psychopaths. Worth it?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS is totally worth it. Everyone is great but Walken is next level.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

It's going to get 7-10 Oscar noms tomorrow, but fuck if it won't be one of those movies that gets revisited for years and decades to come. I'd go so far as to call it one of the movies that defines the year.
        It feels like a movie that's going to define a decade and multiple generations of people.

Comment

• Yeah, 7 Psychopaths gets overlooked, but it is absolutely worth your time.

As for Tenet, ambitious yes. I love it for being really kind of insane for such a huge blockbuster movie, it just feels like he couldn't make it work in the editing room.

Comment

• Fuck Nolan and his "fuck the pandemic, my movie is more important" bullshit he pulled like a whiny bitch.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, not the smartest move on that one.

Comment

• M3GAN - fucking awesome. Nothing you don't seem coming from a mile away but executed spot on. Even with the PG13 rating it works, but I wouldn't mind seeing the first cut.

The ending with
                  Spoiler: ending spoilers 
                the pay off with Bruce and pulling a Real Steel
                was great. Plus super funny.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  M3GAN - fucking awesome. Nothing you don't seem coming from a mile away but executed spot on. Even with the PG13 rating it works, but I wouldn't mind seeing the first cut.

The ending with
                    Spoiler: ending spoilers 
                  the pay off with Bruce and pulling a Real Steel
                  was great. Plus super funny.
                  It ruled. Bring on that rated R cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

It ruled. Bring on that rated R cut.
                    Should be out in less than a month on your preferred digital platform to buy.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Holy shit was BABYLON great. Just...wow. Wow.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Holy shit was BABYLON great. Just...wow. Wow.
                        Fucking loved that movie. Best look at Silent Era I've seen in awhile.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Creed III trailers have been looking legit, and realized I never saw Creed II so I fixed that last night. It's...fine. It's definitely a step down from the first, but it's still a decent sports movie with ALL the tropes. If that's what you're in the mood for, it's gonna work. Then that lead to me watching The Wrestler for the first time in like a decade, and that's still a great movie. It's not shocking that Rourke really fucked up his shot around this time, but he could have turned around a lot of good shit if kept it together.

Comment

• Creed 2 just felt like a movie I never needed to really see. IT was fine. Rourke should have been back after Sin City and Wrestler but instead did stupid shit and Iron Man 2.

A Knock at the Cabin. Dug it. My only gripe was the shitty credit text. It infuriated me for reasons I can't explain. Bautista did a good job as did the agent from Mindhunters. Knowing that it was based on a book helped going into it with less expectations.
                            Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 02-27-2023, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• I am going to try and make time for that this week.

Comment

• I liked Creed 2. For the Drago aspect.

Comment

Working...
                                X