Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Eggcellent.

Also Goodbye, Emmanuelle. Weird movie. Feels like they didn’t have enough material to make it work all that well. Plus, not enough titillation based on previous installments.

Giving it a Bret Hart 4/10.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-12-2020, 04:37 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Done.
        Beautiful.

Also, I just learned this movie exists and now I really need to know how much snake can one woman take:

https://www.amazon.com/Emmanuelle-De...s%2C193&sr=8-6
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• yesssss
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I also saw the one with the bad dubbing where you think you're watching a kung fu flick then BAM all the fighting is with genitals.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Beautiful.

Also, I just learned this movie exists and now I really need to know how much snake can one woman take:

https://www.amazon.com/Emmanuelle-De...s%2C193&sr=8-6

this is one of the few that I don't own.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• 1917 is the shit in 4k. That was quite a neat movie to watch.

also pre-ordered the Star Wars saga in 4k because I want 4k versions of these movies.

Also ordered a brand new dolby atmos/4k 9.2 reciever this weekend. If I'm stuck inside for the foreseeable future, I'm going to have a goddamn movie theater in my house.

Comment

• Funny thing about that. Universal is dumping theatrical releases to VOD on Apple, Amazon, etc for $19.98 for 48 hour rental.

What people don't know is Disney and WB are already exploring similar options.

Birds of Prey, Call of the Wild, Onward are some of the titles I'm hearing kicked around on that side. But, those guys won't be ready until late April.

Universal goes live with Invisible Man and others on Friday.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Look forward to filling up my Plex server this weekend.

Comment

• Birds of Prey will be ready by the end of March if not sooner.

Shit's ramping up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Look forward to filling up my Plex server this weekend.
                        Very excited to see THE HUNT earlier than I would have otherwise.

Comment

• I'm rather surprised that THE NEW MUTANTS isn't going to VOD. Considering how long the delay has been, going VOD on that would probably make for a good experiment on Disney's part to gauge appetite for the new paradigm.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I’d be surprised if they don’t end up making Black Widow their first big release on plus at this point.

They’d be fools not to seize a (literally) captive audience.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Very excited to see THE HUNT earlier than I would have otherwise.

Why not just watch Surviving The Game and enjoy a good movie instead?

Comment

• Gary Busey is great in that. Shitz its been YEARS since I've seen that. May need to check it out this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X