Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson Hawk is SO good. I love it. Big Ocean's 12 "hahaha we convinced the studio to give us money to hang out with friends and make a bat shit movie" energy.

Comment

• Love Best of the Best, cheese and all. But I came here to say HOLY SHIT His House is fucking nuts, in the best way possible.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        When I was a kid I LOVED Red Sonja and somehow preferred The Destroyer (I know why...Wilt!).
        Conan The Destroyer was the closest one could get to a Marvel Comics Conan, so it gets a nod from me. But the gold standard will always be the first Conan film - damn thing is still high on my list of favorite films.

It just pains me that Red Sonja could've been so much better. Maybe the new film might scratch that itch, but I'm skeptical.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Love Best of the Best, cheese and all. But I came here to say HOLY SHIT His House is fucking nuts, in the best way possible.
          Indeed. That first scare was on par with the first major scare of The Ring remake for me. Like it's on screen for just long enough to know you should be spooked but you're not quite sure what you're looking at. It was awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DEEP RISING is a hoot. I shoulda seen this one years ago.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Crazy to think that it was going to be a prequel for a King Kong reboot before Jackson's came out.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Indeed. That first scare was on par with the first major scare of The Ring remake for me. Like it's on screen for just long enough to know you should be spooked but you're not quite sure what you're looking at. It was awesome.
                Plus the ending is kind of haunting even though they did what was needed if you follow. Don't want to spoil.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Army of the Dead. If anything I'm a Snyder fanboy but this was pretty fucking bad. Like it had such a great premise, a good cast, and some decent ideas but holy shit it's like Snyder played the Dead Rising 2 game and figured he could do it better in film form. Spoiler alert: it's not.

Such a bummer. I'm going to go rewatch the Snyder Cut.

Comment

• It's total trash.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He should stick to opening montages. Those are some inventive and playful minutes. The hours that are following.....not so much.

Comment

• We watched Army of the Dead too. Opening part was the best, obviously, but we still had a good time. Cut out the entire Bautista/daughter bullshit plot, bc the opening montage gave us ALL the motivation we need for a dumbass zombie movie, and it would be way more enjoyable. When it's having a sense of humor and knowing how dumb it is, it's just a good action movie. When it gets self serious it's fucking terrible. And I can't put my finger on it...but once they opened the vault it all stopped trying to even make sense right? Like I am watching this and going...$200m. Where are the big ass luggage carts and shit to haul bags of cash up to the roof via elevator? And like...nobody is ever hauling shit? Then when she uses the saw to cut out a wall instead of the tiny metal lock on the grate at the ladder? Huh?

I did love the fucking zombie that came straight from Rohan and his dumb pregnant zombie bride. Oh and the lady that got fucked by Dillahunt is a fucking badass and I need her in John Wick 5.

Comment

• Nothing about that movie makes any sense. At all. It's terrible.

This sums up everything I hated about it and it's hilarious.

Comment

Nothing about that movie makes any sense. At all. It's terrible.

This sums up everything I hated about it and it's hilarious.

I hated it for a few days. Then, I sat back and thought about it yesterday and I don't hate it as much.

It's just a poor attempt at trying to evoke the Lenzi/Mattei disease zombie movies out of Italy with a dash of Edge of Tomorrow. Some of it was on the nose obvious, but a second viewing revealed the "clever" shit he snuck in and this will only pay off with a sequel.

Also, dude has family issues that are actually darker than Spielberg, but ZS needs to get worked out fast before it starts getting uncomfortable. A Dead Rising 2 big budget fan film shouldn't be a grief mechanism.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So you thought of Dead Rising 2 as well or just confirming what I said above because it's legit a shitty DR2 film. The shit that annoys me the most is that I know this is a spring board for his new "cinematic universe" but the movie was balls so I don't give any fucks about the romcom, animated prequel, or sequel movies he's planning. It was a shitty movie that needed more of a clarified vision and a better script.

Again, I'm the snyder fanboy here and I don't understand people who are saying this was good. This must be how Jamie felt during the last two years of #ReleaseTheSnyderCut shit hahaha.

Comment

So you thought of Dead Rising 2 as well or just confirming what I said above because it's legit a shitty DR2 film. The shit that annoys me the most is that I know this is a spring board for his new "cinematic universe" but the movie was balls so I don't give any fucks about the romcom, animated prequel, or sequel movies he's planning. It was a shitty movie that needed more of a clarified vision and a better script.

Again, I'm the snyder fanboy here and I don't understand people who are saying this was good. This must be how Jamie felt during the last two years of #ReleaseTheSnyderCut shit hahaha.
                                I get why he's wanting to do a Cinematic Universe for this, because the idea behind what he's doing is super fucking apparent. But, he's also very unwell and not handling his daughter's death well based on last two films.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X