Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right? Legit feels like a documentary at some points. It was one of the most intense flicks I've seen in a long time that didn't involve supermen and blue lasers firing into the sky.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ok, you guys have piqued my interest, where is it playing? Prime?
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I rented it on demand a few weeks ago.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• you can get it on iTunes or Vudu as well. I saw it on iTunes myself.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoiler Alert 
            Cool World does not hold up in any sense of the words "hold up".

Comment

• I saw COOL WORLD theatrically. It was bad then and I'm sure it's worse now.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• ahha, SAME! My uncle took me to it and I most certainly should not have seen it when I did. When it hit VHS I recorded it from a rental and wore that tape out. I thought it was sooooooo cooooool and edgy.

Holy shit, it's not cool and it's not edgy.

It's TERRIBLE, Brad Pitt is terrible in it, Gabriel Byrne is embarrasing, and Kim Basinger is okay as the vapid Holly i guess, but everything is SO UGLY except for some sweet fucking backgrounds that deserved to be in a much better movie.

Comment

• Bad Trip. I fucking WISH I could have seen this in theaters as it was just as funny if not moreso than the Jackass flicks. Some of the shit that Eric pulls off is fantastic. Seeing as the pranks are framed by a story, it works much better than Bad Grandpa. Tiffany Hadish finally makes sense to me now. She was fucking hilarious in this.

Godzilla V Kong. FUCK. YEAH. Finally someone realized that no one gives a shit about humans and their stupid problems. Gimme Kong pulling a Riggs and flying through the center of the earth every time. SHIT LOOKED AMAZING ON THE OLED. This may be my favorite of the new Monsterverse flicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Bad Trip. I fucking WISH I could have seen this in theaters as it was just as funny if not moreso than the Jackass flicks. Some of the shit that Eric pulls off is fantastic. Seeing as the pranks are framed by a story, it works much better than Bad Grandpa. Tiffany Hadish finally makes sense to me now. She was fucking hilarious in this.

Godzilla V Kong. FUCK. YEAH. Finally someone realized that no one gives a shit about humans and their stupid problems. Gimme Kong pulling a Riggs and flying through the center of the earth every time. SHIT LOOKED AMAZING ON THE OLED. This may be my favorite of the new Monsterverse flicks.
                    We watched both of these as well. And I agree with you on both. Godzilla v Kong is an amazing videogame movie.

Comment

• What About Bob?

Haven't seen this in years and holy shit is it still great. Richard Dreyfuss's slow decent into madness is fucking hilarious. I wish Bill Murray gave a shit in other movies like he did in this one.

Totally forgot about the cafe owners and their hatred for Marvin. Hilarious,.

Comment

• We watched IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT (1967) last night for the first time. What a phenomenal movie. There's nothing better than watching a movie and knowing, within 5 minutes, that you're watching a real work of quality. The last film to give me that feeling was SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER. It's honestly one of the best films that I've ever seen and merits a true 10/10 from me as far as ratings go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          What About Bob?

Haven't seen this in years and holy shit is it still great. Richard Dreyfuss's slow decent into madness is fucking hilarious. I wish Bill Murray gave a shit in other movies like he did in this one.

Totally forgot about the cafe owners and their hatred for Marvin. Hilarious,.
                          I think Bob is my favorite Murray character of all time. That movie is absolutely perfect.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's definitely one of his best performances and characters. I feel like anyone else playing him would have came off just annoying instead of endearing.

Comment

• I love when he teaches the son about tourettes
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• THE GOLDEN CHILD

I should have left this one in the memory banks. I mean..it's ok, but it's just not very funny at all and any of the humor that does land is due to Eddie Murphy working his ass off to make something happen that isn't on the page. There's really nothing there so the film is utterly and completely reliant on Eddie Murphy straining and stretching to force something to happen, and by God he's largely successful.

Comment

Working...
                                X