Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    John Bronco. Holy shit man, I wish this was more than 38 mins dammit. Goggins is the man. It's on Hulu. Watch it if you like Goggins/mockumentaries. The shit with him and Doug Flutie was hilarious.
    Hell yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I may be in the minority but the first Eddie and the Cruisers is fucking awesome.
      How's your pension and retirement going, old man Durst?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

How's your pension and retirement going, old man Durst?
        I cry a lot. *shrugs*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In The Earth. Fucking dug this a whole bunch BUTTTTTT
            Spoiler: massive spoilers 
          that twist of Olivia working with her husband was piss poor. As soon as she showed up on screen it's fucking evident with anyone with eyes that she's a bad guy
          but even with that nonsense it worked really well. Some of the gore in this is really fucking unsettling. Especially the head wound. Such a neat idea and that soundtrack was dope as someone who digs on drone music.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Raya and the Last Dragon. It was fine. Definitely not one of Disney’s strongest offerings. 3 tampons
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• FATALE (2020), just premiered on HBO.

Don't.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                Raya and the Last Dragon. It was fine. Definitely not one of Disney’s strongest offerings. 3 tampons
                hah.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ghostbusters. This is the definition of a perfect film. PERFECT.

Finally checked out my 4k version of this and it's the best it ever looked.

Comment

• RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON is a beautiful film with great usage of color, but the plot is nothing special. Within 10 minutes, you'll be able to guess where the movie's gonna go with 90% accuracy.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• For that matter LUCA is pretty much the same. A very beautiful movie with some particularly amazing set design (modeled after the Cinque Terre region in Italy) and water dynamics, but the plot itself is nothing special. Again...within 15 minutes you'll know exactly where the film is going.

Comment

• I think I'm bored of Disney and Pixar movies at this point. Pixar especially. Like you said, it's all the same now.

Comment

• Good on Paper. It was good. Cute. There were a couple of “oh my god, it’s THAT guy!” moments. If you’ve ever watched any of Iliza Shlesinger’s stand up, you’ll be familiar with the story. I didn’t laugh as hard as I do watching her sets, but I still enjoyed it.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I like Schlesinger when she's not relying to much on the party goblin bit.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• F9.

that was definitely a movie.

Comment

• ahhahahahaha.

Worse than the last one? Better than Hobbs and Shaw?

Comment

Working...
                                X