Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh man, I have RUNAWAY waiting for me on my DVR! nice
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• POSSESSOR- holy shit, y’all.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        POSSESSOR- holy shit, y?all.
        VOD?

Comment

• ...friend’s Plex.

Comment

• Boooo. Been waiting for that one.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was talking about that one with Daniel Baldwin a few weeks ago.

It's a good movie, but I don't feel the need to see it again for awhile.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• watched SE7EN last night for the first time in at least 10 years. held up very well.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  watched SE7EN last night for the first time in at least 10 years. held up very well.
                  We watched it a few weeks ago too. It's really fucking good. Had probably been just as long since I had watched it, and somehow it was better than I remembered. Totally forgot about the NIN opening credits.

Comment

• Surprised how much I disliked Borat 2. Couldn't wait to see it to the point I avoided all footage.

Deadly unfunny with so much jump cuts and looping on the same level of Bruno.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Any movie that makes me defend Giuliani annoys me.

What I find funny is in reading the people who are defending the movie and is almost every point I hate about this one.

Still, I like Cohen and the character. I just feel that he's gone from outside international comedian to someone who is VERY MUCH in the system and playing the game.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Borat 2 was about as funny as the first one IMO. Which means I watched it once and I'm good.

His daughter was great and that debutante ball was the best segment.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fright Night
                          Silent Hill
                          Friday the 13th IV
                          The Lost Boys
                          The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
                          Poltergeist
                          Cabin in the Woods
                          An American Werewolf in London
                          Night of the Living Dead
                          The Crazies (remake)
                          Dawn of the Dead (remake)
                          The Thing
                          The Monster Squad
                          From Dusk Till Dawn
                          Scream
                          Halloween
                          The Fog
                          My Bloody Valentine 3D
                          Halloween 3
                          The Final Girls
                          The Conjuring
                          Insidious
                          Nightmare on Elm Street 3
                          The Mist
                          The Blob
                          The Devil's Rejects - Still one of my favorite flicks of the last 2 decades. Everything works for me on every level with this one.

Dawn of the Dead (78) - Still one of the best movies of all time. That opening is still one of my favorites. Steven is the worst shot.

Grindhouse - Watched the full thing as I wanted the trailers and all. Planet Terror is still a bunch of fun and Death Proof is great once that first batch of shitty ladies is taken out. Jungle Julia is the FUCKING WORST.

Shaun of the Dead - A bit of fried gold.

Our Halloween watch list is winding down and so far it's been great. Considering we've watched one or two movies a day since the first I'd say we did pretty good.

All still tie in and I have to get to one random pick by Lesley this week which is racking my brain.

Comment

• I cannot in good faith recommend UNHINGED as a good movie. However, I do appreciate the stunt team decided to base the world on the Burnout 3 physics engine. Off the charts Divorced Dad Energy coming from Crowe, too. Absolutely deranged. The writer of this movie clearly had a contentious break-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Dawn of the Dead (78) - Still one of the best movies of all time. That opening is still one of my favorites. Steven is the worst shot.
                              He just had to shoot that biker. Flyboy gonna flyboy.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Watched the female-centric Ghostbusters with the in-laws Sunday afternoon and... it was OK. No idea why so many folks were up in arms about this, as it in no way shape or form replaces the original films, and it was over 30 years since Murray, Aykroyd etc. did anything else of note with the franchise. A harmless SNL romp to burn off 2 hours or so with my niece, who was into it because of girl power and Hemsworth ("He's PRETTY.").

Comment

Working...
                                X