Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy's wearing white to his wedding.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Billy's wearing white to his wedding.

Told her I am showing up like Pimp C in International Player's Anthem. She said no mink, told her I'll compromise for a fake fur.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Told her I am showing up like Pimp C in International Player's Anthem. She said no mink, told her I'll compromise for a fake fur.
        The ability to happily compromise means you are prime husband material, Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

As long as it's white, player.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              As long as it's white, player.

Comment

• Ridiculous lol
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Ridiculous lol
                  Nah fam, that's Houston for you.

Comment

• Alita.

Pros: Jeff Fahey, the cyborg CGI, the world, Motorball,Jackie Earl Haley, laughable Ed Norton cameo.

Cons: pacing sucked, too long, ends with a sequel hook we'll probably never get, and I was mostly checked out during it

So strange as I loved the manga and you can tell Robert Rodriguez/Cameron spent a lot of time on this but I was mostly left cold by it. Not sure if I was in a bad mood or what, but it just didn't do all that much for me.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Alita.

Pros: Jeff Fahey, the cyborg CGI, the world, Motorball,Jackie Earl Haley, laughable Ed Norton cameo.

Cons: pacing sucked, too long, ends with a sequel hook we'll probably never get, and I was mostly checked out during it

So strange as I loved the manga and you can tell Robert Rodriguez/Cameron spent a lot of time on this but I was mostly left cold by it. Not sure if I was in a bad mood or what, but it just didn't do all that much for me.

It wasn't you, trust me.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Speaking of good source material with shitty adaptations, I watched the new HELLBOY on the plane the other day. Woof.

Comment

• ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL. Watched it on the plane. It was ok...not bad, just not very noteworthy.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Circle, guess I missed it when it first came out. Kind of middling if you ask me. If you're going to do a one room movie/play/whatever, your performances better be off the fucking charts. Here, they are not. At best one or two actors even seemed to be trying. Premise is cool, but everything plays out way to quickly. I can't remember the movie that had a similar premise but I remember it doing this much better.

Comment

• Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Meh. It should have been better. It’s not bad, just average.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• That's the sequel right? Thought it was bad. Nowhere near the first one.

Comment

Working...
                                X