Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Which is why they wont give him a solo movie.
    Yes and no. The Hulk movie rights are tied up with Universal.

Comment

• Stop bringing facts into the conversation Tim. Hahhaha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If Disney/Marvel wanted to, they could easily harbor a deal with Universal. It just comes down to them learning their lesson from The Incredible Hulk and realizing they can just utilize him elsewhere, a la Avengers movies, Thor: Ragnarok, etc.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Took the wife to see HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3. I saw it while out in California and loved it. I knew she'd love it so I had no problem seeing it again. I was right, she adored it, and it was even better on the second go. It's right up there with the first one for me.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Stop bringing facts into the conversation Tim. Hahhaha
            Any excuse to help a bro get his learn on, Rob.

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            If Disney/Marvel wanted to, they could easily harbor a deal with Universal. It just comes down to them learning their lesson from The Incredible Hulk and realizing they can just utilize him elsewhere, a la Avengers movies, Thor: Ragnarok, etc.
            Truth. Hulk's doing just fine as part of an ensemble, so no need to make waves. Yet.

Comment

• After what's planned next, The Hulk probably won't be in the cards for years.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just watched Krull for the first time.

Oh boy.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  After what's planned next, The Hulk probably won't be in the cards for years.
                  Plans post-Eternals? Do tell!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Just watched Krull for the first time.

Oh boy.
                    A lot of really wild ideas that never totally coalesced.

Yet I still have a soft spot for it anyway.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• KRULL has a great score, though. One of Horner's greatest.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Krull suckkkkkks. Holy shit man. Why are you torturing yourself with that and Dune? IT IS NOT WORTH IT...
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          KRULL has a great score, though. One of Horner's greatest.
                          Agreed. I miss the trumpets of his heroic scores.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Continuing with our MCU in order rewatch marathon: Thor.

Man, I forgot how much his fucking eyebrows sucked in this movie. Like for reals. It makes him look like a goddamn chia pet.

Jane Foster and Kat Dennings characters were the best things to be written out of the series. I forgot how much I enjoyed the Warriors Three and Lady Sif. Still annoyed with how they were dispatched in Ragnarok. Loki is still awesome and the fish out of water stuff with Thor is the best.

Comment

Krull suckkkkkks. Holy shit man. Why are you torturing yourself with that and Dune? IT IS NOT WORTH IT...
                              Figured it would be an interesting way to ring in my 35th year.

Dune, I will argue, is decent and, at the very least, interesting. Krull isn't even memorably bad.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I will give it to Dune that I found some things interesting enough that I'm now reading the novel. But it fails as a movie almost completely.

Comment

Working...
                                X