Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinto looks kinda bloated and fat in Beyond?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Quinto looks kinda bloated and fat in Beyond?
      Yup

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• New Jumanji was really good. I liked it, kids loved it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ready Player One was fucking fun. It took every good things about the book (it had some), and made it better.

And toned down the bad shit about the book.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Loved it too, Martin. I may go and see it again this weekend as it keeps playing in my head and making me smile.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• THE KILLING OF A SACRED DEER- Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                THE KILLING OF A SACRED DEER- Jesus.
                That's on Amazon Prime right?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, it was added on Friday.

Comment

• Will check that one out this weekend then.

Comment

• I need to check it out again. I can't find anyone I know in the new Strangers movie, but I still can spot roughly 20 people I know in Sacred Deer.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Tried to make it through the second Hobbit movie this weekend. These movies are garbage. They look like shit, flow like balls, and are incredibly boring. Even the last 20 mins with Smaug was boring. I'd rather watch the end of Dragon's Lair. I'm bailing on the last one and leaving that up to Lesley to watch. I just wanted to watch the Fellowship, but she insisted we watch 9 hours of Hobbit bullshit first.

meeeehhhhhhh.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still really like the second HOBBIT movie. That one worked for me in ways that the first and third ones did not.

As for me, I showed UNFORGIVEN to my wife over the weekend. She'd never seen it before but enjoys westerns and Eastwood films in general. As expected, she really dug it. I think that the relative slowness of the pacing in the first two acts kinda got her antsy, but holy shit did she perk up for the third act. The moment when Munny hears about Ned and starts drinking again....yeah, that was when she went 'oh shit.'

Still one of the best movies ever made. You look back to all of the best picture winners and you can pretty easily say that they got it absolutely right in 1992.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Tried to make it through the second Hobbit movie this weekend. These movies are garbage. They look like shit, flow like balls, and are incredibly boring. Even the last 20 mins with Smaug was boring. I'd rather watch the end of Dragon's Lair. I'm bailing on the last one and leaving that up to Lesley to watch. I just wanted to watch the Fellowship, but she insisted we watch 9 hours of Hobbit bullshit first.

meeeehhhhhhh.

Yep. I saw the first, and part of the last. Pure shite.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• A Quiet Place.

We saw it late last night after work (and Red Lobster for a delayed Anniversary dinner). So good, so well-executed, it makes you jealous. John Krasinski directs and especially acts his ass off just with his eyes.

It also makes me kinda hate people (including some friends of mine?!) who have immediately pigeon-holed him into bullshit like Fantastic Four. Let the man grow, find his path directorially and do his thing. Best film I've seen this year.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• We might see that this weekend if we survive the blizzard (I'm not kidding).

Comment

Working...
                                X