Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I dont think he was completely added after the fact unless they also did reshoots with the other actors
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Karen Gillian or whatever. I think she's a terrible actress.
      I thought her turn in the tard romp of Jumanji wasn’t too bad.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Mother! was great. But, I like Aronofsky.

I adore Aronofsky, but he's a on a string of turds. I was telling Sarah about his proposed Batman treatment from forever ago, and I kind of want to see him make that since he has a firm grasp on train wrecks right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          I thought her turn in the tard romp of Jumanji wasn’t too bad.
          You're right. She wasn't terrible in that but was still outshined by Jack Black.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, liked her in JUMANJI 2 as well. Rather enjoyed that movie a lot more than I expected to.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Mandy. Double tight 4 reals.

So goddamn awesome.

Comment

• Jurassic World: Fallen Expectations. I enjoyed the first third of the movie, but damn was it phoned in after they left the island. The little girl annoyed the crap outta me, the “bad guy” was super obvious from the get go and I had a major issue with the “twist” at the end.
                  Spoiler: In case you haven’t seen it 
                Like, couldn’t they just open the gate to the outside and ventilate the air without opening all the cages? Ooooh, riiiight...then there wouldn’t be room for another movie...

I give it 3 tampons.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• It was just so ehhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Solo. Still not good. Good parts but still boring and pointless as balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                      Jurassic World: Fallen Expectations. I enjoyed the first third of the movie, but damn was it phoned in after they left the island. The little girl annoyed the crap outta me, the “bad guy” was super obvious from the get go and I had a major issue with the “twist” at the end.
                        Spoiler: In case you haven’t seen it 
                      Like, couldn’t they just open the gate to the outside and ventilate the air without opening all the cages? Ooooh, riiiight...then there wouldn’t be room for another movie...

I give it 3 tampons.

3 tampons? I gave it two half-used toiler paper rolls to a stranger in a barely functioning stall.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Solo. Still pointless and boring. Also still super ugly to look at. There are bits that are awesome like Proxima, the train stuff, Woody...but the rest is a boreeeeee.

Comment

• Turned it off after 20 minutes. Han speaking Wookie was painful to watch. Whoever greenlit this should be slapped or strung up by their toes. Or both.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                            Turned it off after 20 minutes. Han speaking Wookie was painful to watch. Whoever greenlit this should be slapped or strung up by their toes. Or both.

Han speaking Wookiee language was all Lord and Miller. Kasdan's kid went a little nutty on Twitter and gave a play by play of everything they did and what Lord and Miller brought.

Plus, he gave a breakdown of what got caught and mentioned that Disney purposefully denied a commentary track to the film.

That being said, the Imperial Academy scene where Han gets demoted from pilot to infantry needed in the film.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Predator.

Nowhere near as bad as everyone is saying it is. It was def chopped to shit and the reshoots changed the movie, but it was no worse than say Predator 2 or Predators. In fact the only thing that this movie did that was totally dumb was the ending with the pod.

That could have been some amazing reveal but instead it was just silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                The Predator.

Nowhere near as bad as everyone is saying it is. It was def chopped to shit and the reshoots changed the movie, but it was no worse than say Predator 2 or Predators. In fact the only thing that this movie did that was totally dumb was the ending with the pod.

That could have been some amazing reveal but instead it was just silly.
                                I agree. Chopped to hell. Almost comedically gory.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X