Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made it like 15 mins into CoCo and gave up. I liked this more when it was called Grim Fandango.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Aww man, I enjoyed this a bunch. But I don't have kids so maybe that's why?
      Actually, I was annoyed that they shied away from showing the violence. I just thought it was boring. Like, it wanted to be edgy but pulled punches when it came time to put up or shut up.

And Coco is great, you monster!

Comment

• Nah fuck Coco.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Boo this man! Boo him, I say!

Comment

Nah fuck Coco.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Nah fuck Coco.

Welcome to the party, pal.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I thought it was cute, but by no means my favorite Disney/Pixar film.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I found it so goddamn boring and just didn't care for the story they were telling. Lesley said it was fine.

Comment

I found it so goddamn boring and just didn't care for the story they were telling. Lesley said it was fine.

Fine? Have fun enjoying your Caucasianimation in Hell!
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Now I'm trying to decided the best way to pronounce Caucasianimation.

Cau-casian-imation?
                      Caucasian-mation?
                      Caucasian-ani-mation?

Comment

• Loved COCO, thought it was a great movie with excellent visuals.

So there.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Game Night. Terrible. Everything is so telegraphed, it's not that funny, and it was fucking 20 hours long. Boo to the people that said this was funny or good.

You wasted both Ari's and my time. SHAME.

Comment

• The Brady Bunch Movie. Fuck man, this shit still hold up so goddamn well. Laughed my ass off throughout. This is the pinnacle of making a movie from a cheesy sitcom. Enough call backs while at the same time being completely aware at how ridiculous it is throughout.

Also: JACK NOSEWORTHY

Comment

• Gary Cole is so good in those movies.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He really is.

Comment

Working...
                                X