Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It only really took off when Johnson got onboard.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I took off when the Rock came rolling in.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Some people like nonsensical car movies. Is it really any different than gnomes and fucking elves and dwarves? That shit's just as silly to me but I get why people dig it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Fast and Furious 8.

Shit. Pure shit. Fuck this stupid franchise. End it. It's embarrassing.
          Still have never seen a single one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Fast and Furious 8.

Shit. Pure shit. Fuck this stupid franchise. End it. It's embarrassing.

Yeah don't hold your breath or anything
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Oh I know. I don't expect them to stop. But each movie gets more and more outlandish and not in a good way. The stuff with all of the auto driving cars looked like shitty mid 2000 CGI, the jail scene with the Rock and The Transporter was fucking out of control ridiculous, and it feels like the director just didn't know how to shoot it. F Gary Gray was totally the wrong person for this.

but yeah, send these fuckers into space and kill Dom off sooner than later and I'll be fine.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My Fast 2 the Future pitch needs to happen.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Fifth Element Rob hates current Rob
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NINJA SCROLL

I've mentioned it before, but my wife has kinda gotten into anime. I showed her this one and she liked it, although the violence and sex/nudity in it startled her ('people actually DRAW that???')

It looks like some Studio Ghibli stuff is out there (or coming out) on blu ray, so I'll be nabbing some of that. She absolutely loved CASTLE OF CAGLIOSTRO, so that Miyazaki mindset will work beautifully for her I think.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Fifth Element Rob hates current Rob
                      F Gary Gray is no Luc Besson nor are any of the characters in this franchise worth a damn except Han. RIP HAN.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm sorry for the hatred. I legit HATED the movie and it made me so angry the more it kept sucking. I thought maybe, just maaaaybe, that it would be decent because they didn't have to have FAKE WALKER all over it but it turns out that's not the case.

Oh well, at least I still have 3 good Fast movies still.

Comment

• Tokyo Drift is still the best hands down haha
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I just finished watching DEATH NOTE and I...liked it? It was mostly pretty entertaining, if not predictable. The solution at the end sure came out of nowhere and I'm confused by the logic of the last scene but it was entertaining enough that I'll roll with it. I guess the weeaboos are pissed because it's not a faithful adaptation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                              Tokyo Drift is still the best hands down haha
                              IT's close. But 5 is the pinnacle.

Also, I forgot to say how much I hated Clint Eastwood's piece of plywood, I mean son, in Fast 8. Fucking terrible and you can tell they sooooo wanted him to be the new Bryan. TERRRRRRRIBLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                NINJA SCROLL

I've mentioned it before, but my wife has kinda gotten into anime. I showed her this one and she liked it, although the violence and sex/nudity in it startled her ('people actually DRAW that???')

It looks like some Studio Ghibli stuff is out there (or coming out) on blu ray, so I'll be nabbing some of that. She absolutely loved CASTLE OF CAGLIOSTRO, so that Miyazaki mindset will work beautifully for her I think.
                                NINJA SCROLL OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNS

Comment

Working...
                                X