Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's neat.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Also watched a good bit of Hannibal Rising. Wasn't as bad as I'd read.

Comment

• Sleepy Hollow (prior to watching depressing cinema verité documentaries for class).

Sort of slow, but with some of the most amazing set designs I've seen. I forgot Walken had shark teeth in this. And that Jeffrey Jones nailed something of legal age.

Back to sad panda docs for me.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched maybe 30-60 minutes of A Bridge Too Far. Man what a cast. Very long movie, and probably not a good choice for someone who is not a WWII buff. Trivia: Redford's character was my grandfather's brother.

Comment

• I'm gonna try and watch Master and Commander tonight. Meant to yesterday but didn't get to it.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Trivia: Redford's character was my grandfather's brother.

Neat.

I watched SLC Punk! yesterday while working. Not a great film, but a decent one. There were some speeches Steve O gives that sounded like shit I used to say back in the day. RIP Heroin Bob.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Neat.

I watched SLC Punk! yesterday while working. Not a great film, but a decent one. There were some speeches Steve O gives that sounded like shit I used to say back in the day. RIP Heroin Bob.
                I really like that movie. I think its best enjoyed when seen at just the right age. It captured the essence of the changes in maturity we all go through. DUg the end scene with D&D, Rush, etc.

Comment

• I can see that. Iremember hating the shit out of this movie when I first saw it because *SPOILERS* Steve O grew up and at the time I thought I'd never give up my identity. Then I learned that clothes and music dont' make your identity. Unless you listen to DMB. Then you're just a damn dirty hippie.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hippies listen to DMB? I thought Bros listen to DMB.

Comment

• there's a pretty even mixture of hippies and fratboy douchebags. At least there was the only time I've seen them live.

Comment

• Either way, the show reeked of weed.

Comment

• That was mostly me. Haha. It reeked of AXE body spray and GHB.

Comment

• Nice work, Hughes.

But back to the thread. So I instead watched episodes of Conviction. A very short lived Law&Order spinoff. Only thing worth remarking on this show is that every episode involves a rape case. I'm completely serious.

Comment

• I have a special hatred for Master and Commander...I saw it in pieces a number of times while it was being edited and for that reason, I can never really get into it. Also it's pretty damn slow...The best part is the surgery....
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Surgery is brutal. Movie does plod a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X