Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Untamed Heart is ridiculous, Pay it Forward was a lifetime movie of the week, and Zack and Miri sucked hard.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Pay it Forward was a lifetime movie of the week.
      QFT...My wife was even pissed afterward.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Untamed Heart is ridiculous, Pay it Forward was a lifetime movie of the week, and Zack and Miri sucked hard.
        Only worthwhile thing of Untamed Heart. Tomei's tits, that and her "You betcha" accent. If you're into that sort of thing.

Oh and this movie proves the rule that there had to have been some kind of law in which Rosie Perez was in every goddamn movie during the late 80s and early 90s.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Saw the first ten minutes of Max Payne.

My brain hurt so much I ended up just drinking and playing Rock Band.

Yeah, it was bad. Worse than I thought it would be. And this is from someone who willingly watches Pootie Tang.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jesus christ man why? Why not just slam your wang in a car door and be done with it?

Comment

• That sounds like a more productive way to spend that 10 minutes I will never get back.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• See what I mean.

Comment

• Really...I honestly wanted to check it out. I'm kinda a bit of a Mark Wahlberg fan. That sucks, oh well who knows. Maybe I'll take one for the team like Ari does for Heroes.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• The Long Kiss Goodnight:

Dialogue is a bit too clvever. Craig Bierko was douche-tastic. And Geena Davis looked like a muppet at the end.

Comment

• I love that movie. And isn't the dialogue too clever because Shane Black wrote it?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah he did. But it's Black dialing it up way too high (Yes, I realize he says the studios always muck with his scripts) but I prefer Last Boy Scout way more than this.

And every one of his films take place during Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post

And every one of his films take place during Christmas.
                          holy shit, you're right. Predator doesn't count though, right?

Comment

• He didn't write Predator, he was in it. But didn't write it.

But all Shane Black movies take place during Christmas and have the lead guy with a dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              He didn't write Predator, he was in it. But didn't write it.

But all Shane Black movies take place during Christmas and have the lead guy with a dog.
                              He wrote some of it. That's the only reason he was in the cast.

Comment

• Actually, the reason he was in the cast was that he was sent by Warner Bros to keep an eye on McTiernan. Make sure nothing got out of hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X