Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched Videodrome for the first time. That was some tense shit.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Long live the new flesh baby!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        I just watched Videodrome for the first time. That was some tense shit.
        I think I have until tomorrow before this leaves my insta-view on Netflix.

Watched Vanishing Point on blu. Just a cool film. No real story, just dude drives and gets chased by cops. And there's a nude chick on a dirt bike. I liked it.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Woods rocks in that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That he does, although he didn't say "Long live the new flesh" like I thought he would. I was thinking it would be some kind of scenery-chewing Vincent Pryce-esque saying. Instead, it was kind of "Eh, long live the new flesh" *blam*.

That movie is pretty damn short also, only 87 minutes long.

Comment

• Watched about half of Muppets Take Manhattan...Looks like tonight will be a movie must if I'm going to lose some instant views...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Mr. Brooks- Huh, not that bad actually. Costner plays it a bit too smart but Hurt is fucking awesome.

88 Minutes- This is pretty crap. The only good thing is that it gave Alicia Witt some work. She looks good with shorter hair.

Comment

• Finally finished Skins and Tony is the mother of all cunts.

Comment

• Crank. For old times sake.

Best new moment: seeing Dennis from SunPhilly get his ass beat for epinephrine.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep. It cracked me up when we saw him in that.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I kinda hope someone from that show is in this next installment of Statham Takes Long Beach.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched (kinda) a triple feature last night...movies falling off instant today.

- The Center of the World, Peter Sarsgaard has a lot of money and pays for a whore...he falls in love...blah blah blah...SPOILER she doesn't fall for him and he is sad panda...whatever kinda decent movie, actually pretty weak. Don't waste your time. Some decent T&A but that's about it...

- H.O.T.S. an old teen comedy from '79...lots of natural tits...that's pretty much all I took from it, otherwise pretty ridiculous.

- End of Days, AH-NOLD fucking up the Devil...kinda cool, realized I saw this in like 8th grade (I think)...cool effects, kinda cheezy to todays standards but still hold up for the most part. Gabriel Byrne was pretty fucking creepy in this.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Byrne belongs in a completely different movie. End of Days sucked. Nothing funnier than trying to see Arnold play a broken-down guy.

Comment

• I hated End of Days because of AH-NOLD. I dug Gabriel and Kevin Pollack though.

Comment

• I'm of the mind that if you took Byrne's satan from End of Days and transplanted him into Devil's Advocate. Devil's Advocate would have been much more low-key and pyschological.

Comment

Working...
                                X