Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add me to the WW theme fanclub. It's a clarion call to action.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, the WW theme (the whole score, really) and Batfleck are the saving graces of BvS.

Comment

• I watched PITCH PERFECT again last night. I love this movie. I would've been WAY into Beca in college but, even though I was a huge movie nerd, I would've bored her senseless. And, hey, the radio DJ is the suitor guy from UnREAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
          I may not like Bats v Supes much, extended or theatrical, but I will side with Rob on the Wonder Woman theme. I like it.

Hell or High Water was good. Fucking Jeff Bridges made me laugh with a few of his Native American and Mexican insults.
          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          High Water was fantastic. Ben Foster is great and Pine did a pretty great job. I think someone said it here but it felt like a more accessible No Country For Old Men.
          Hell or High Water was fantastic and yes, Mr. Pibb is for assholes.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            You LIKE the WW theme?

Oh dear sweet Rerb...
            The Wonder Woman theme is the best thing about BvS, and I loved Batfleck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              High Water was fantastic. Ben Foster is great and Pine did a pretty great job. I think someone said it here but it felt like a more accessible No Country For Old Men.
              love love love this movie.

Comment

• Trejo is odd man out. Hahah
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We walked out of the theater, pulled the theme up on itunes, and listened to it the whole way home.

Comment

• Happy to be the odd man out on this one - as I said in the BVS thread, every time they showed her WW2 photo and that fucking corny ass electric guitar shit would come on I could have died laughing. Rest of the score is fine but you guys are legit crazy on the WW thing

As far as a theme that would work better.. I dunno, Benny Hill?
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• It's world war one trejo GOOOOOOOSH

Comment

• hahahah.

<3 you Trejo.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Now I'm waiting to see what you think of X-Mean: ASSPOCALYPSE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Yoga Hosers was terrible and I only made it 12 minutes into it. holy shit Kevin, put the bong down for a bit. I say this as a huge fan. His daughter was legit TERRIBLE in those 12 minutes. The Canada jokes that are funny on the podcast DO NOT translate to film at all. SORRY BOOT THAT. GTFO. Comparing this to Strange Brew is ridiculous Mr. Smith.
                            Because I hate myself (and can't completely shit on a film unless I've seen the whole thing) I finished this today.

Oh man. Terrible. Not good. Pretty much zero redeemable qualities. Garman was terrible, Osmant was terrible, Kevin Conroy looks like he has the bad 1980's AIDS (I hope he doesn't...), Depp continues to be terrible in a terrible character, and the story was the stupidest shit ever. I love some stupid shit, but it has to at least be entertaining. At least Tusk tried to be entertaining and was ruined near the end thanks to Depp.

The only person that was okay in this was Justin Long and he had like 5 mins of screen time.

If this is the quality of movie that Smith is bringing to the table for Moose Jaws then I'll have to pass completely. I just can't do it anymore.

Comment

• hahaha
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I made it 11 minutes. Fuckin "aboot" this and "eh?" That. Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X