Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Rubin is great, but not all knowing. I don't like Cash. Period. And I really don't like that cover.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This tear shower cleanses me.

Comment

This tear shower cleanses me.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Rubin is great, but not all knowing. I don't like Cash. Period. And I really don't like that cover.

Comment

• We need a montage of those gif's played over Cash singing Hurt.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The Autopsy of Jane Doe.

don't watch any trailers or read anything about. This was an amazing horror movie.

So goddamn good.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched Hot Fuzz with my 11 year old. He thought it was brilliant, of course he missed all of the sex jokes with Doris but he still loved it.

Also watched ARQ on Netflix with him, it stars Green Arrow's brother and the resemblance is freaking uncanny. We both enjoyed it though the boy thought it was confusing a bit, no shit with a time travel movie. I think you guys should give it a go, it's entertaining for it's full runtime.

Comment

• THE IPCRESS FILE (Michael Caine). First of his Harry Palmer spy movies. First time seeing any of these...pretty damned great. I can see how this film made him a star.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Black Christmas was our holiday movie last night. I think I might have seen this on USA UP! All Night at some point, but I had no memory of it. It's kind of hilarious. It's super slow, and the body count is low...but Margot Kidder and the sorority mom are constantly drinking, and Margot is just walking around with a bottle, a glass, and a smoke the entire movie. It's awesome.

Comment

• Did IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE and CHRISTMAS VACATION tonight. We scrapped other plans because my kidney stone decided to rear its head and cause me agony.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thanks to it coming up on the boards last week I watched the extended cut of Bats V Supes again this weekend. Yep, still enjoy it: Ben kills it as Bruce/Bats, I dig Jesse's take on Lex a whole bunch still (and he has the best theme that isn't the WW theme), Clark actually doing some reporting works for me (even if Perry White is a huge cock in this), and it got me even more pumped for WW and JL.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You LIKE the WW theme?

Oh dear sweet Rerb...
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yep, wanna fight about it?

I dig the shit out of Junkie XL's work on this. It's bombastic as fuck and makes her scenes bad ass.

Give me another example of a current theme (and it has to be tied to a specific character) that would work better if you can. I'm definitely interested in talking about this part because the one thing that these movies do get right is the score IMO.

Of course John Williams's theme is the go to theme for Supes and Danny Elfman for Bats, I'm not debating that, but in NO WAY would that shit fit with these movies. And we have these movies for better or worse and the new themes are great.

Lex's new theme is fucking fantastic. Superman's theme is great. Supes fucking shit up theme is AMAZING during the action scenes.

Comment

• I may not like Bats v Supes much, extended or theatrical, but I will side with Rob on the Wonder Woman theme. I like it.

Hell or High Water was good. Fucking Jeff Bridges made me laugh with a few of his Native American and Mexican insults.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• High Water was fantastic. Ben Foster is great and Pine did a pretty great job. I think someone said it here but it felt like a more accessible No Country For Old Men.

Comment

Working...
                                X