Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    People jacking off to that fucking trailer because it uses Cash's shitty version of Hurt turned me off to it immediately.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, what the fuck, William.

Comment

• Bilsef has been on a roll with ridiculous opinions lately. I blame his shitty sinuses.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How is it ridiculous? Just off the trailer people were saying it's the best Wolverine yet.

And if you mean me saying that cover sucks, sorry not sorry Cash is trash. EMO TRENT 4EVA.

Comment

• YOU ARE TRASH.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              YOU ARE TRASH.
              Born and raised Houston Texas east side white trash, bruh. That ship channel upbringing.

Comment

• REZNOR4LYFE obviously, but Cash's version is pretty great still.

I mean, I pretty much dislike everything after With Teeth from Trent because buffed out health nut Trent < drug addled depressed trent EXCEPT For film scores.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did you buy that Fragile reworking, Rob? "Deconstructed" or whatever it's called? If any of those are still available after the holidays I might have to grab it. I think The Fragile is still my favorite NIN record.

Comment

• Billy, if Rick Rubin says it's good, it's probably pretty fucking good. It's cool if you don't like it but to call it shitty? Well, I'm with Pacey. What the fuck man?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Did you buy that Fragile reworking, Rob? "Deconstructed" or whatever it's called? If any of those are still available after the holidays I might have to grab it. I think The Fragile is still my favorite NIN record.
                      I have not. I haven't bought anything but food and the occasional 12 pack since this shit with my job went down. Trying to horde what I can and pay off bills as much as I can just in case.

Comment

• 1. I'm with Matt & Jamie. Apoc was one of the weaker entries, but I don't get the out and out hate. I'll be in the corner with them diggin' it.

2. Bats v. Supes was a bit of a mess, but it was amusing to watch. I get the hate, but Dark Knight Returns climactic battle is climactic. And Wonder Woman ruled, so it gets a pass.

3. Cash's "Hurt" is great. Rivals, possibly exceeds, Reznor's version. Cash has a dead wife to provide the pain. Emo Reznor be emo.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          People jacking off to that fucking trailer because it uses Cash's shitty version of Hurt turned me off to it immediately.
                          No. The Cash version is in every way superior. Reznor totally says so as well.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I haven't even seen Passengers yet. But hearing what happens within the narrative get compared to rape is hardcore "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" levels of stupid.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              I haven't even seen Passengers yet. But hearing what happens within the narrative get compared to rape is hardcore "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" levels of stupid.
                              I've read in places it being compared to murder which I still think is a stretch, but rape? Fuuuuuuuck that shit, that's ignorant as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Billy, if Rick Rubin says it's good, it's probably pretty fucking good. It's cool if you don't like it but to call it shitty? Well, I'm with Pacey. What the fuck man?
                                Rubin is great, but not all knowing. I don't like Cash. Period. And I really don't like that cover.

Comment

Working...
                                X