Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about PASSENGERS?

Comment

• Xmas movie 2 was watched last night. Lesley's pick. Elf. I hate this movie so goddamn much. IT's not funny and way too long. I just don't get it. The joke gets old so fast. I'm sure if this came out when I was 8 I'd enjoy it much more now thanks to nostalgia. But nope, just bored.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I fucking hate Elf and basically every woman I've dated since it came out adores it. We watched Gremlins last night. Still owns.

Comment

• Yeah Gremlins is hopefully on deck for tonight.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not an Xmas movie, but I watched Hands of Stone last night. Edgar Ramirez was great as Roberto Duran. Entertaining biopic.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• THE HATEFUL EIGHT - I really liked this a lot. I thought the story was framed well and all the characters were great. The back and forth between Roth and Goggins was fantastic (even though I wish it had been Waltz instead of Roth). And that one reveal? Holy cow.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                THE HATEFUL EIGHT - I really liked this a lot. I thought the story was framed well and all the characters were great. The back and forth between Roth and Goggins was fantastic (even though I wish it had been Waltz instead of Roth). And that one reveal? Holy cow.
                Was thinking about watching this tonight.

Comment

• Wasn't a fan of Hateful the first time i watched it. May need to give it another go.

Currently watching our 3rd Xmas flick: The Ref

Wooooo

Comment

• The Ref owns. Should add that to my list.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Was thinking about watching this tonight.
                      It's not my favorite Tarantino but it's probably in the top three. It's weird how PULP FICTION keeps getting knocked down the list considering how much I loved it in high school and college.

Comment

• Jackie Brown or Django is my favorite just depending on my mood. Hateful initially was very high on the list, but I only watched it the once last year. Needs another viewing.

Comment

• The Infiltrator

Walter White fucks with Pablo Escobar's money laundering. Shows more of what is going on in Florida with the cartel. I enjoyed it.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Has anyone watched PET yet? I've liked everything Slater has done and this one looks suitably creepy.

Comment

• THE REF is the most realistic Christmas movie ever made.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It really is. It's perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X