Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    it was just so much fun. Lesley fucking LOVED it.
    It's my wife's favorite superhero movie.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My wife thought it was awesome too. So yeah, Deadpool rocks, anybody saying different is Matt.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad". With my son. He LOVED it. I remember seeing this in a drive in in like 1976. Upon this repeat viewing, having seen old school King Kong and Clash of the Titans not too long ago, I think this film may be Harryhausen's best claymation/stop motion work ever. The creatures are still slow as all get out, but their movements are much smoother, and the level of detail in the models is fantastic. Dated? Perhaps. But still tons of fun.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• 7th VOYAGE is great, but I always preferred GOLDEN VOYAGE. For me, that one really hits all of the right notes.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Errata: It WAS Golden. My bad.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Lucy.

Loved it UNTIL they couldn't figure out how to end it so they just
                Spoiler: ending spoilers 
              turn Scar Jo into a magical USB stick?

da fuq?

I came at this like it was some weird anime and it worked. People that were upset about the "science" in the movie are dumb and I don't want to be their friends.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• KEANU

It's ok. Some genuinely funny moments (mainly due to Key and George Michael) but also a lot of moments that don't quite generate more than a smile. It's worth seeing but you can wait for Netflix.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I was kind of thinking Netflix for it anyway but only because I just can't get out for many movies and Civil War has my next appointment already made.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fan4astic or whatever it's called.

I want to see the non fucked with cut. It has to be out there. First half of the movie wasn't bad at all but as soon as "1 year later" hit it was all down hill. Would have liked it much more if it was just a sci-fi movie. IT's stupid that it's so hard to make a decent FF4 movie.

Kingsman. Still awesome. That fucking church scene is still one of the best action scenes in years.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• F4: caught the last 45 minutes of it or so. Just...dour. Completely un-fun.

Comment

Fan4astic or whatever it's called.

I want to see the non fucked with cut. It has to be out there. First half of the movie wasn't bad at all but as soon as "1 year later" hit it was all down hill. Would have liked it much more if it was just a sci-fi movie. IT's stupid that it's so hard to make a decent FF4 movie.

Kingsman. Still awesome. That fucking church scene is still one of the best action scenes in years.

I've heard about the original cut and...the first half is still the only thing that kinda works.

There was never a solid gameplan as most of the high concept elements of the 5 scripts they had were jettisoned for something they could push off on a teen audience.

FOX is fucking scared of Marvel/Disney and Trank was directing above his weight class. As a result, it's shit.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And all that hullabaloo about black Johnny Storm didn't mean shit in the long run because the dude got like 10 mins of screentime. Still prefer Captain over Wallace as Storm anyways.

Comment

And all that hullabaloo about black Johnny Storm didn't mean shit in the long run because the dude got like 10 mins of screentime. Still prefer Captain over Wallace as Storm anyways.

My problem with how they handled Franklin Storm is that they held him in. A smart franchise would use Franklin as a means of worldbuilding. But, I felt like FOX didn't expect anything out of this film other than rights holding.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, it's just such a bummer over all.

Comment

Fucking LOVE Kingsman. That was a fun callback to old school James Bond/Flint/Matt Helm style spy flicks as well as 60s - 70s British films but in a modern setting. Great seeing mark Strong as a good guy for a change, too, and Michael Caine is always, always welcome.

So eager for the sequel to get here already.

Comment

Working...
                                X