Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KINGSMAN is great. I sure hope that Firth comes back for the sequel.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That is what I want from my Bond movies. Not the boring as fuck Daniel Craig Bourne versions.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        KINGSMAN is great. I sure hope that Firth comes back for the sequel.
        wait....
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        He got shot in the face. Did I miss something?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          wait....
            Spoiler: spoilers 
          He got shot in the face. Did I miss something?
            Spoiler: spoiler 

They're still talking about bringing him back, regardless of what was shown in the film. My theory: he was shot but didn't die and went into a coma.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Toy FUCKING Soldiers.

Coogan, Wheaton, Astin, Gossett Jr., and Divoff are still great in this "classic" from my youth. Love this fucking movie. It's on Crackle for those of you that may want to give it a go.

Comment

• I really want to encourage people to see THE MAN FROM UNCLE. it's really quite enjoyable and entertaining.

Comment

• I'll definitely check that out on Netflix once it hits. I'm so far behind in my theater viewing at this point it's daunting.

Comment

• Toy Soldier is great. I watched it like 30 times before I turned 16.

I want to see UNCLE but it's just not a theater viewing for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I want to see UNCLE but it's just not a theater viewing for me.
                    Re-think that opinion. This thing played like gangbusters in my half-filled theater on Saturday night, earning some applause at the end. It's really quite funny and entertaining. Indeed, I liked it more than the current MISSION IMPOSSIBLE movie.

Comment

• oh shit.

Comment

• Yeah, surprised as hell at that.

As an idea of the humor in the film (and this doesn't really spoil anything): there's a scene where they're on a boat trying to escape from some bad guys. Armie is driving and accidentally throws Henry from the boat (Armie doesn't realize this). Henry swims to shore and finds a truck...he enters the cab and starts the car, tuning the radio to a station that suits him. He watches amused as Armie goes back and forth in the water in front of him, doing donuts while trying to lose the bad guys. He settles back, sees a lunch in the cab next to him, and starts munching on it...all the while, Armie keeps going back and forth.

The way that the scene is staged and shot is hysterical. My entire theater was in tears of laughter as it just kept going and going. I could tell you of some other scenes but those would be spoilery, but they're just as funny.

For me, this is kinda an EDGE OF TOMORROW situation where the film won't catch fire in the theaters but will find a good audience once it hits video. I loved and plan on buying it for sure.

Comment

Toy FUCKING Soldiers.

Coogan, Wheaton, Astin, Gossett Jr., and Divoff are still great in this "classic" from my youth. Love this fucking movie. It's on Crackle for those of you that may want to give it a go.
                          Haven't thought about that one in years. Can't tell you how many times I saw it. Wesley's accent though......youch.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Toy FUCKING Soldiers.

Krol interviewed the guy that directed that movie last month. He didn't ask a single question about it.

Damn priorities.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Krol fails. And yeah, Wheaton's "accent" is fucking hilarious. It just comes and goes at random. What a wop.

Comment

• THE TAKING OF DEBORAH LOGAN- Maaaan, what the fuck. This movie starts creepy and takes a left turn into Crazytown at the end. that last shot...I'm just locking down the compound and no one is ever coming or going again.

Comment

Working...
                                X