Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Sisters.

Again, comedies do not need to be 2 hours long. STOP IT.

That being said, it was alright. Some laugh out loud moments but super predictable and a tad average. Tina and Amy were on point though. Also loved Bobby Monyahan (sp?) and his "stevia".
    Cena though.

Comment

• I don't remember Cena in that one at all. Time for a rewatch, I guess.

Comment

• I thought that was the one with him as a drug dealer?

Comment

• MEAN STREETS (1973)

It's on HBO this month so I finally had a chance to watch it. Very, very good...lean and mean with some great performances from everyone. I didn't care for the fairly open ended ending all that much, but that's a nitpick. I can see why it's considered top tier Scorsese.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I thought that was the one with him as a drug dealer?
            That's right! Totally forgot about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Cena though.
              true. He was pretty funny. When he's listing the drugs he has I was laughing pretty hard.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cena was one of the highlights of TRAINWRECK too.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  MEAN STREETS (1973)

It's on HBO this month so I finally had a chance to watch it. Very, very good...lean and mean with some great performances from everyone. I didn't care for the fairly open ended ending all that much, but that's a nitpick. I can see why it's considered top tier Scorsese.

I can see how it got Scorsese more work, but it never really appealed to me.

Especially since a lot of the shooting style and playing with the music was done a year prior in Pink Flamingos.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Conjuring 2. Lame. Almost comical. That being said, the Crooked Man was dope and belongs in a better movie. Stop making sequels that aren't warrented. The Darth Maul eyes on the ghosts were dumb and the Marilyn Manson nun was silly.

X-Men Apoc - Ehhhhh. Oscar Issacs was pretty bad. Apocalypse was kind of a lame character in this. The Quicksilver scenes were the only really good parts in my opinion. Bryan Singer needs to step away. I prefer both Bats V Supes and Civil War to this. It was just kind of boring with another ending that didn't matter to me. Also, it was weird how violent this was. Kind of caught me off guard. Making Mystique such a big character is still such a poor choice. Wish we would have actually gotten the full mall scene in this movie because it needed it badly.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• CIVIL WAR- still glorious in spite of no real villain presence. And now that the spectacle of the airport fight has worn off a bit (I still love it) it's weird to now see it as a sterile environment. I mean, they give lip service to the facility being evacuated but everyone? And that fast? Nah. I understand Thanos is THE bad guy but I wish they'd give villain consideration to the non-cosmic movies also.

And I'm still not sure I'm ready to live in a world where I'm hot for Aunt May.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        CIVIL WAR- still glorious in spite of no real villain presence. And now that the spectacle of the airport fight has worn off a bit (I still love it) it's weird to now see it as a sterile environment. I mean, they give lip service to the facility being evacuated but everyone? And that fast? Nah. I understand Thanos is THE bad guy but I wish they'd give villain consideration to the non-cosmic movies also.

Kurt Russell is playing Ego the Living Planet by way of Korvac. We're getting cosmic fast in May 2017.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, I thought that news was weird but very exciting. Can't wait for that one.

Comment

I understand Thanos is THE bad guy but I wish they'd give villain consideration to the non-cosmic movies also.
                            I think this is probably the first movie where they really, truly didn't. And in this case, I get it because whether it's plot or spectacle, this one was supposed to be about the basic ideological and moral divisions pitting the heroes against each other.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Cena was one of the highlights of TRAINWRECK too.
                              I knew I lucked out with Ana while watching Trainwreck. During that montage at the start with her bedding all those guys, she looked astounded and said, "Uh, I don't buy this! She's not pretty!"
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

CIVIL WAR- still glorious in spite of no real villain presence. And now that the spectacle of the airport fight has worn off a bit (I still love it) it's weird to now see it as a sterile environment. I mean, they give lip service to the facility being evacuated but everyone? And that fast? Nah. I understand Thanos is THE bad guy but I wish they'd give villain consideration to the non-cosmic movies also.

I actually loved that the villain is a mastermind. Just pulling enough strings to make the 2 sides fight each other.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X