Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No desire to watch it now, but it's one of those movies that...if I'm flipping around and see that it's on....I end up watching it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I watched THE MARTIAN again last night. Yep, it's great.

Comment

• Zakk Wylde in Rock Star is awesome.

Comment

• Jeff Pilson (on bass) is awesome in it.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Continuing my :"watch all movies Lesley hates while she's out of town" motif, I watched Tron Legacy . Still really bummed we're not getting any more of these. This movie just hits all of the right notes for me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Probably because it's awesome.

Comment

• it is so awesome. The world is AMAZING.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Red State. I know I'm in the minority but I still fucking love this movie. Parks and Goodman are fantastic and I only wish we would have gotten the alt ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Continuing my :"watch all movies Lesley hates while she's out of town" motif, I watched Tron Legacy . Still really bummed we're not getting any more of these. This movie just hits all of the right notes for me.
                    Still love it. Those first 45 minutes are superb.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• How come Blood In: Blood Out isn't on the flix of net? I sometimes want to kill 4 1/2 hours with Miklo, Cruz and Paco.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Danny Collins, or "How Pacino Got His Groove Back"

Loved it.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• PROJECT ALMANAC- a completely standard time travel movie. the kids use the power for the same thing we all would- fun, money, and girls- until, of course, something goes wrong. It's pretty entertaining anyway and Platinum Dunes continues to find the cute starlets. Do you think Bay signs off on every female casting decision?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            How come Blood In: Blood Out isn't on the flix of net? I sometimes want to kill 4 1/2 hours with Miklo, Cruz and Paco.
                            Shit. Know what I need to torrent.

Comment

• Laggies or "Grow the Fuck Up, Lady!"

Absolutely, fucking despicable. At least it had Sam Rockwell.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Shit. Know what I need to torrent.
                                Fucking love that movie.

The Resurrection of Jake the Snake - If you're even remotely aware of who Jake is you owe it to yourself to check this out. It's heavy at times but damn if it isn't gripping. Dallas Page is a saint man. Never was a huge fan of him wrestling wise but he's a gem of a fucking human being.

Also seeing my name in the credits being thanked for supporting them via crowd funding made me feel just a little bit better about myself. Selfish I know but it's the truth.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X