Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit, where's any of the V/H/S flicks too? goddammit. fuck that list. hahah
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Shit, where is the Decent or The Ruins, fuck even the remake of The Evil Dead makes more sense.

God this list is shitty.
      THIS.

Also, The Mist is scarier than all that fucking list beside REC.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hush. Really dug this a bunch. Liked it better than The Invitation overall.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Zoolander 2.

Terrible.

Comment

• I didn't really dig the first one all that much. I know I'm in the minority but Stiller is just not funny to me at times.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I didn't really dig the first one all that much. I know I'm in the minority but Stiller is just not funny to me at times.
              You. Me. Same.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I didn't really dig the first one all that much. I know I'm in the minority but Stiller is just not funny to me at times.
                I'm with you. I never made it through it.

Comment

• Saw the last 30-40 of age of ultron. It was OK. Silly huge battle. Cringy jokes. The we are a team blah, blah.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watching The Witch again. FUCK YEAH this movie owns.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I'm with you. I never made it through it.
                      I love the first one. It shouldnt have worked but it did and it was hilarious. This one was a sequel by committee.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Watching The Witch again. FUCK YEAH this movie owns.
                        You chose deliciously.

Comment

• #goatfriends

Comment

• *Begins the search for The Witch*
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Had Lesley watch another 80's flick I loved back in the day: Vice-Versa

Man, Judge Reinhold was the best. I miss Judge Reinhold.

Still funny and it's never not hilarious seeing super young Fred Savage drinking martinis.

Fun fact: the main bully in this movie is the dude from Office Space

Comment

• I'm now 3 for 3

Comment

Working...
                                X