Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Second weekend in a row where I show Lesley movies that I grew up with .

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    This weekend it was License to Drive.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• License to Drive was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Can't believe Lesley never saw it.

Comment

• Yep. And it totally holds up as a comedy. I say this because she was legit laughing out loud at some parts so there is zero nostalgia for her.

Haim's parents are the best.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Yep. And it totally holds up as a comedy. I say this because she was legit laughing out loud at some parts so there is zero nostalgia for her.

Haim's parents are the best.

I had Richard Masur sign an old poster I had of this movie. He looked at it, then look at me and finally signed it.

Afterwards, he asked if I really liked the movie or if I was being a "hipster asshole". I said I liked it and he seemed to appreciate it. Then, I told him if I was being a prick, I would've had him sign my video store poster of Man without a Face.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Masur does some great work in this.

The bit with him and the Pampers as Haim pulls up still makes me laugh out loud.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched Deadpool. The movie was a lot of fun. Colossus and Negasonic worked for me. And Morena Baccarin, I mean, what's not to love?
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I had Richard Masur sign an old poster I had of this movie. He looked at it, then look at me and finally signed it.

Afterwards, he asked if I really liked the movie or if I was being a "hipster asshole". I said I liked it and he seemed to appreciate it. Then, I told him if I was being a prick, I would've had him sign my video store poster of Man without a Face.
                I'd be hype as hell if he signed a Mr. Boogedy poster for me.

Comment

• YEAH BOYYEEEEE

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I'd be hype as hell if he signed a Mr. Boogedy poster for me.

Since that was a mid 80s cable broadcast, finding a poster would be hard as fuck.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Since that was a mid 80s cable broadcast, finding a poster would be hard as fuck.
                      Mondo, you're our only hope.

And didn't it and the sequel premiere on the like Saturday night Disney prime time show on like ABC?

Comment

• yep yep

Comment

• THE SNOWTOWN MURDERS- it's not often a movie makes me say "whoa, fuck that." and walk away. This one did. It took a few days but I got through it. It's a pretty fucked up (AND TRUE) story about Australia's worst serial killer. It's rather uncomfortable and I won't watch it again.

Comment

• He's directing something else, and I forgot the name and that makes me feel bad.

Comment

• damn that trailer looks intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                He's directing something else, and I forgot the name and that makes me feel bad.
                                ASSASSIN'S CREED!

Comment

Working...
                                X