Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah ok. The second one was not as good as the first but I still laughed like an idiot throughout. Rob Corddry is amazing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All of the "you look like..." jokes killed me.

Comment

• Yep. Poor Clark.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched Spaceballs while I was putting together the firehouse this weekend. Man, everything just works for me in this. It's so silly and it makes me remember how much I miss Rick Moranis.

"LONESHTARRRR!!!!!"

Comment

• 'We Brake for Nobody'
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Why didn't someone tell me my ass was this big?!"

Brooks is fantastic in it.

Comment

• 22 Jump Street

Hadn't seen it since the theater. Awesome. Better than 21.

Comment

• It's better than 21 if only for Jillian Bell and Jonah's scenes. Fucking hilarious. Tatum is the man.

Comment

• All the ridiculous meta shit is even better in this one too. When Offerman is arresting that professor "EXACTLY like the last one."

Comment

• Yeah, the callbacks were hilarious. shit, I may need to rewatch this tonight. I've only seen it once since it came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Sicario might have been my favorite out of 2015.
                        "This is the land of wolves, and you're not a wolf."

BADASS.

Comment

• Yeah Benicio is on fucking fire in Sicario.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rock Star - Still a guilty pleasure of mine. Wish they could have gotten the rights to the Judas Priest stuff but it still sorta works. Still love the roadie guy.

Jupiter Ascending - STILL LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE. EVERYTHING.

Comment

• Big fan of ROCK STAR as well. One of those 'better than it should have been' movies.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• it's on Netflix now if you want to revisit it.

Comment

Working...
                                X