Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Hathaway is the best. I like that character more than Peck.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Hathaway is the best. I like that character more than Peck.
      Agreed. Peck gets higher quality jabs thrown at him but Hathaway is such a douche that his comeuppance feels so much better.

Comment

• Had the twelve year old watch Hitch's "Psycho" last night. She's been into the "Bates Motel" show a bit, and I've been on a kick to teach her about the great horror flicks. She bought it hook, line and sinker.

"Awww...Norman is trying to protect his mother by cleaning up after her killing that woman in the shower"

*snickersnickerchortle* Yeah. He's a good son. Taking care of his mom.

Anyway, she was sucked in until they mentioned Norman's mother had died ten years ago. Then she was all..."Wait. You mean?"

I pointed out that Norman told Marion his hobby was taxidermy.

Her brain exploded. Just fragged all over the couch.

One of the finest nights ever.

Comment

Walsh is great in that.
          "I alluz thought you wuz a lil' crazy. But yer not crazy. yer mean. And that's why I'm transferrin' you to Guam."

"GUAM?!"

Yes, Guam. Sweet, lovely Guam.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by teledork View Post
            Had the twelve year old watch Hitch's "Psycho" last night. She's been into the "Bates Motel" show a bit, and I've been on a kick to teach her about the great horror flicks. She bought it hook, line and sinker.

"Awww...Norman is trying to protect his mother by cleaning up after her killing that woman in the shower"

*snickersnickerchortle* Yeah. He's a good son. Taking care of his mom.

Anyway, she was sucked in until they mentioned Norman's mother had died ten years ago. Then she was all..."Wait. You mean?"

I pointed out that Norman told Marion his hobby was taxidermy.

Her brain exploded. Just fragged all over the couch.

One of the finest nights ever.

Comment

• ^ One must spread rep before yadda yadda yadda. . . .
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I'm watching CATCHING FIRE, the second hunger games, right now. These movies have almost no flow at all. I don't know if it's the editing or problems with the writing trying to adapt from the books or what. Are the books as stilted? Every scene new scene feels disconnected from the previous one.

The story itself is maddening just because of ridiculously evil the Capitol is.

Comment

• The books are filled with all sorts of internal monologues by Katniss that probably ties them together better. They are absent from the films entirely.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That would probably help. It got much better once they got to the Capitol to start training. I liked it much more than the first movie. I wish they weren't doing the money-grab two movie split for the last book.

Comment

• The first film for sure suffered for it. The second not quite as bad but still.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The second flick was awesome IMO. I hated the first but loved the second.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's kind of where I'm at with them.

Comment

• I felt the second wasn't different than the first. Just had a better guy to eat the berries, more or less.

Not impressed with either flick, outside of JLaw and Woody

Comment

• Edge of Tomorrow. Really dug it. Also Emily Blunt.......HUBBA HUBBA

Comment

• Bloodsport. Haven't seen it in ages. Feels like this entire movie was dubbed. But it's still awesome. FRANK DUX 4 PREZ.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X