Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dunno if I'd say it's rough, but it is a refreshingly classical horror film.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• when I say rough I guess I mean incredibly tense and off putting. The sound design in this film elevates it and helps increase the dread over the running time. My back hurt after watching this flick because I was so tensed up the whole time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The 1990's remake of House on Haunted Hill. Mehhhhh. . . it was serviceable. Good gore & effects, decent jump scares. One dimensional, I don't care about them characters, though. I didn't spend much time trying to figure out who'd survive, if anyone. But it has Alli Larter. Which is nice.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Agreed. House on Haunted Hill was OK, nothing to really write home about (ouch). Though Ali Larter and Famke Janssen made for nice window dressing.

Comment

• THE REF.

I think we've killed it, unfortunately.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Die Hard was the second XMAS flick we've given a go this season. Still amazing, duh.'

"I was in Junior High, dickhead."
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Die Hard was the second XMAS flick we've given a go this season. Still amazing, duh.'

"I was in Junior High, dickhead."
                Yes! Need this on blu....
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I still need to grab the second one on blu. Not sure why I don't own that. Everyone needs naked William Sadler working out on blu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Everyone needs naked William Sadler working out on blu.
                    DAMN RIGHT

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You need the third one on blu, too, so just buy the set, which will surely be discounted because of the holidays. You'll get all three DIE HARD movies and, depending on the set, one or two other action movies starring Bruce Willis.

Comment

• The 6th Day. Still one of my favorite of the non 80/90's flicks with Ahnold. Yes it's silly, yes the acting is terrible, but I do really like the stuff with the clones and the "future" technology used in the film.

Comment

• PLUS THE XFL

Comment

• Redline

Fucking batshit insane anime my roommate showed me. Incredible. Highly recommended.

Comment

• Anime is terrible.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yup, I typically cannot stand anime, but this shit was absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X