Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Afflicted. Fans of found footage flicks will dig this. Fans of the horror genre will appreciate what it attempted to do. I myself really enjoyed this. Highly recommend it. The last big scene was pretty freaking awesome and the stuff in the credits added an extra point to a non existent scale on which I rank movies.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So.... How many The Rocks? Like 4 out of 5 or what?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Just watched Afflicted. Fans of found footage flicks will dig this. Fans of the horror genre will appreciate what it attempted to do. I myself really enjoyed this. Highly recommend it. The last big scene was pretty freaking awesome and the stuff in the credits added an extra point to a non existent scale on which I rank movies.
        Cool. Compared to Chronicle, which I loved, how does it compare?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The new Godzilla. I think maybe I went into this with lowered expectations because of some of what I saw posted 'round these parts. BUt I enjoyed the hell out of this. I found the human characters to be the most relatable I've ever seenin any Big G film to date. So much so that if there was a dearth of Big G screen time, I didn't notice it. I certainly didn't feel cheated at the end in that regard. The creature and fight/wreckage effects were awe inspiring, as well. My son loved it, too. Memorial Day Weekend time well spent.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Wat
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Cool. Compared to Chronicle, which I loved, how does it compare?
              I'd say I liked Chronicle better. This is not up to that level but I'm pretty sure it also didn't have that budget.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm with Ig. The human characters didn't bother me (much) and I'm no ATJ fan. I just thought the whole thing was so beautifully put together and huge in scale - I prefer the big lizard to the latest X-film, no question.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Kick Ass and his dickbutt family made the lizard a blessing when he came onscreen. He was ironically the Quicksilver of his own film. Lacking, but so damned awesome.

(I wish the lizard ate his dickbutt family.)
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It would have been interesting if they'd killed Olsen. But those eyes.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        X-Men: All That Other Stuff Never Happened LOL

Odd pacing here and there and some butt-ass-buttbutt ugly digital camerawork but the flex of McAvoy and crew kept it running relatively smooth.

Quicksilver stole the show for me. I was not prepared.

Ending on such an upswing, and with cameos galore they sent me home pretty psyched for the next one.

Also: Jackman is turning into a stalloneshoulder.
                        All of that.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched Cabin in the Woods for the first time in a long time last night. Still such a great movie. All of the leads are great, it never feels dull or bloated and the reveal at the end is still one of my favorite things in a horror movie ever.

Comment

• I still need to see CABIN IN THE WOODS, dangit.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• you have no excuse. IT's on instant. Go watch it.

Comment

• is it on Netflix?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X