Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Get back to Mud when you can. It's pretty good imho
    And indeed he did.

He saw it and it was good.

The kids were outstanding, McCoughnahey was a sentient belt of wild abandon, Reese was the hottest white trash since her role in Freeway and the rest supporting cast was rock friggin' solid. Fuckin' Joe Don Baker, man!
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      And indeed he did.

He saw it and it was good.

The kids were outstanding, McCoughnahey was a sentient belt of wild abandon, Reese was the hottest white trash since her role in Freeway and the rest supporting cast was rock friggin' solid. Fuckin' Joe Don Baker, man!
      Glad you dug it. It's such a solid flick. I need more solid flicks in my life. And yep, Reese was pretty scorching which is cray because to me she's usually so plain jane.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Definitely one of the best in a year of slim pickin's (so far).

Double M is in the zone.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-07-2013, 09:40 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep, was already a fan but he's really putting in some work lately.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fer shur. Bernie, Lincoln Lawyah, Killer Joe, Mud. Slowly but surely he's writing his apology for all of those Kate Hudson movies.

Not exactly havin' my skirt (kilt?) blown up by the Wolf of Wall Street, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bright spot is M-Dub. Dallas Buyer's Club, I suspect even with the Jared Leto shitcloud a-hoverin', will kick 'em in the dick at the academy (sports & outdoors).
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-07-2013, 10:09 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw Sinister last night. Surprisingly effective horror movie. It repeats some of the tension building gags, and they aren't as clever as the filmmakers would have you believe...but those last 10 minutes? Prettttttttty ballsy.

Comment

• I really liked Sinister. That lawnmower scene? awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I thought all of the home movies were fucking twisted.

Comment

• Really liked that movie. Rob was correct on hyping it. Loved the ending, and those home movies..... damn....
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Really liked that movie. Rob was correct on hyping it. Loved the ending, and those home movies..... damn....
                      Woo, I sometimes have decent taste!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You were also correct in your hyping of VHS.

YOU MISOGYNISTIC FUCK!!!
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Watching v/h/s 2 this weekend...

Jackass 3

Damn, so much FUNNY. Liked it as much as the first (I didn't like the 2nd).

Is 2.5 and 3.5 worht it?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Watching v/h/s 2 this weekend...
                            YOU MISOGYNISTIC FUCK!!!
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Elysium

Really enjoyed this. Was just as entertaining as District 9. Loved all the future tech, seamless cgi, and steady pacing.

7.9/10

Comment

• Insidious

Mainly cos James Wan has just started shooting Fast 7, so I wanted to see where his chops were up to these days.

Not bad. Maybe it's cos I'm hungover, but it creeped me out a fair few times. I'm actually kinda curious to see where they go in the second one now - has anyone seen it?
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X