Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah, the one where the guy got destroyed by the bus was nuts.

Comment

• The Last Stand was surprisingly fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Last Stand was surprisingly fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Was it?
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Was It?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It was.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It was
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  It was.
                  Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  It was
                  Way to fuck that one up Josh.

Comment

• Hahaha. I concur on The Last Stand by the way. Lost a bit of steam towards the end, but I was surprised at how crazy it was. Convinced me to finally see The Good, The Bad and the Weird, which I almost loved.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Tell the forum, it wouldn't allow a double post within 15 minutes of itself. And I'll be damned if I edit over one period.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        [Walks Away, Looking Up at Ceiling & Whistling Cuz Billy Didn't Notice the Capital "I" in My 2d Post]

Comment

• the 2013 Texas Chainsaw.

FUCKING TERRIBAD. I didn't think it could be worse than the prequel but it was. SO BAD. SO FUCKING TERRIBAD. Even Bill Moseley didn't help. That being said, it was worth a half watch (I checked out about 40 mins in for the most part) for Tanya raymonde. She is fucking SMOKING in this

Spoiler: semi NSFW 

Comment

• WOOD

Comment

• Ben Linus' daughter? What up.

Comment

• yeah, she is fucking HOT in this. I recommend you check it out on Netflix and bathe in her fucking hotness.

Comment

Working...
                                X