Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    the first 20 mins makes me want a legit fantasy style He-Man flick so fucking bad.

No Earth bullshit and no explaining everything. Make it like Krypton and I would be soooo happy.
    I would have absolutely no problem with that.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It would be something awesome. Which means we'll never get it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

the first 20 mins makes me want a legit fantasy style He-Man flick so fucking bad.

No Earth bullshit and no explaining everything. Make it like Krypton and I would be soooo happy.
        Fuck yeah. Get Superman off Earth. I wanna see him fucking shit up on other planets.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Fuck yeah. Get Superman off Earth. I wanna see him fucking shit up on other planets.
          The kicker is...that's not Superman.

That would be John Carter.
          Thor.
          The Guardians of the Galaxy.
          He-Man.
          (shock gasp) An original work (Passes out)

Superman's not a good fit for it. Zack Snyder's not a good fit for Superman. Is there a similar story out there to be told in a better setting? Sure and Snyder will be that guy.

The dude just gets way too many big projects that are outside of his fucking scope.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            The kicker is...that's not Superman.

That would be John Carter.
            Thor.
            The Guardians of the Galaxy.
            He-Man.
            (shock gasp) An original work (Passes out)

Superman's not a good fit for it. Zack Snyder's not a good fit for Superman. Is there a similar story out there to be told in a better setting? Sure and Snyder will be that guy.

The dude just gets way too many big projects that are outside of his fucking scope.
            Not being Superman is what makes it cool, because Superman sucks.

Comment

• hahaha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Not being Superman is what makes it cool, because Superman sucks.
                Superman only sucks in the hands of lesser people. Everyone wants to take a crack at the character, but the fucker is hard to write or contain. There's a reason why every moron can roll out a halfway decent Batman story. It's in a common mindset.

Superman as a character demands that you break everything you know to function in an unattainable realm. Plus, most people force it into the modern realm.

It would be like writing about Zeus as a street detective stopping crimes and trying to find some pussy on a CW show. The original novelty would wear off fast, as he's just turning into rape swans or zapping felons with lightning bottles.

It's not a fault of the character. The character is what it is. If the character sucks, that hinges on the writer/director/animator/expert puppeteer.

Comment

• An alien that knows there is a lot more out there in the universe fighting for "truth justice and the American way" is a base fault in that character's DNA.

Comment

An alien that knows there is a lot more out there in the universe fighting for "truth justice and the American way" is a base fault in that character's DNA.
                    It's an alien that has been raised to believe it's human. Even when it finds out that it's an alien, it can mentally break the connection to his adopted people.

Deep psychological shit going on there. It's not like he found out he could fly and said "FUCK DIS SHIT" and left for another world.

Comment

• Instead of Supes I want Snyder to direct a LOBO movie.

Comment

Instead of Supes I want Snyder to direct a LOBO movie.
                        I'd want someone rougher than Snyder to do a LOBO movie. Hell, is LOBO strong enough for a solo flick?

If WB shitcanned Shazam over being too close to Supes, I don't see how they'd greenlight Lobo.

Even if they did a L.E.G.I.O.N. movie, people would think it was a Guardians of the Galaxy knock off.

Comment

• Give me a Punisher War Zone type of flick for Lobo and I'd be happy. Lobo was a big part of my childhood thanks to my uncles who LOVED him because they were bikers.

Comment

Give me a Punisher War Zone type of flick for Lobo and I'd be happy. Lobo was a big part of my childhood thanks to my uncles who LOVED him because they were bikers.
                            Well, if Man from U.N.C.L.E. does well and Guy Ritchie still has a boner to do it, Lobo could still happen.

Comment

• Lobo got killed after Ritchie delivered a God-awul looking screen test.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I DEMAND FOOTAGE.

*goesbacktowatchingtheparamilitarychristmasspecial *

Comment

Working...
                                X